15

Mauro's P.O.V.

My fists clenched as I made my way through the halls. I could feel the red hot rage building up inside me as I start to get closer to the son of a bitch who calls himself Patty O'Hara.

I walk down the iron spiral stair case and reach the bottom floor of my house. My boots squeak against the concrete floor, and with every step I take I get closer to the door. The door of a room that holds the man that I hate. I hate him with my whole fucking being.

Enzo is waiting for me as a look out, outside the door. He is here just incase Patty gets any funny ideas and I have backup. I nod at him once I am about to unlock the steal door. He puts a hand out to say something.

"Hey. Be careful in there." He says with concern wrapping his face. "I know Patty can get to you sometimes." He puts his hand down and looks forward.

"I know but I got this." I say preparing myself.

I open the door to see a man tied up in the middle of a concrete room waiting for his fait. There is a metal table next to him with and array of instruments used for torture and one single spot light hanging from the ceiling, igniting the darkness.

"Thank you for finally gracing me with your presence, Mauro." His deep Irish brogue sliced through the air making my ears pierce. "Welcome to my humble abode." He laughs through his coughs, as he coughs up blood.

I circle his chair looking around the room taking caution, being patient, and waiting for him to break for me. I don't say a word, he expects that from me. I feel almost calm now that I am here with him now. My hands hold themselves behind my back. I just circle around and around, occasionally touching the metal instruments on the table, but then putting them back down, occasionally looking at him.

"How is your sister, Mauro?" I grit my teeth hard but breath through the rage burning to let its way out. "She still just as beautiful as I left her?" He coughs up a little bit more blood.

I wait and say nothing. I'm just waiting for him to get impatient with me.

"Alright. If you're going to do it just do it already!" He hastily demands. I can tell my calm demeanor is getting to him. He is used to my irrational and impulsive thinking but I don't know something about right now makes me feel calm.

"How is that little lassy from the warehouse, yeah? Ya fucked her yet? Oh, I bet she'd be a freak in-" I cut him off with grabbing his tongue with a pair of forceps. A smile grew on his face, he new him saying something about Brynn would set me off. "Oh there you are Mauro." I can barley understand him since his tongue is forced out of his mouth.

"You better watch yourself O'Hara." I let go of his tongue roughly. "Don't talk about Brynn or my sister." I spit in his face. I walk over to the metal table pulling out the small rolley chair and sitting on top of it. I put of a pair of black gloves. Hey, they match my outfit. I grabbed a serrated knife and flicked it through the light, seeing  it shine in all its glory. I roll over to Patty grabbing a hold of his fingers and lining up at the base of his knuckles with the knife.

His eyes widened as he realizes that I'm going to do exactly what Brynn told me to do, because it was actually a good idea. I start to saw my way through his pointer finger knuckle. He bit back screams trying to not give me the satisfaction of it hurting, but I knew it did. I could see it in his eyes. 

"That's one." I said with a grim smile as I hear his pointer finger hit the floor. Blood started to gush out of his hand.

I finally sawed through his whole right hand so all of his fingers littered the floor. All he could do was scream, and no one but me and Enzo, who is outside the door, could hear him.