25

A/N: Hello!! Katie here!

I want to talk to people so feel free to message me or comment! I reply back!

Enjoy! <3

——————————

Brynn's P.O.V.

We've been on this plane for a total of twenty minutes. I've already popped five ibuprofens, reheated my rice bag up twice and the cramps still haven't subsided.

This plane ride is going to be a long one.

I'm sitting here by myself curled up in a little ball clutching my stomach as the cramps take over my lower stomach.

"Umm Brynn? Are you okay?" Luca walks up to me and awkwardly asks.

"Yes Luca." My voice is riddled with sarcasm.

"Okay. Jeez I was just asking." He raises his hand up in a surrendering kind of way.

"I'm sorry. Did I hurt your puny baby girl feelings? It's not like I'm sitting here bleeding out of my birth canal and my uterus contracting causing pain to shoot through every orifice of my pelvis!" I scream at the end of the sentence causing a horrified look on his face.

"Leave her alone Luca. She'll kill us all if we aren't carful these next three to seven days." Enzo says peering out his glasses and lowering his newspaper. He really is like a dad in every way possible.

I've never asked Enzo about his personal life. I've been close to it before but I know this life style comes with tragedy and I was afraid of his answer. All I know is I'm glad he's here for me.

Luca and Zito have been apart of this life since they were in their teens, so I assume they haven't experienced the possibility of building a family and falling in love. The closest they've come to love is the occasional crazy whore that attaches herself to them and won't leave them alone.

"Here ya go Brynn." Zito leans over his chair towards me with a box of Milkduds and a sweet smile. He is probably my favorite out of all the people here, or maybe that's the hormones talking.

I jump up straight for the box ripping it out of his hand. These are just about my favorite candies in the entire world. I start to pop them in my mouth, feeling an overwhelming amount of joy when the chocolatey covered caramel balls starts to melt into my tongue. The taste is better than sex.

"That'll distract her from groaning for at least 30 minutes." I heard Zito whisper to Luca before turning back and giving me a fake smile.

I chuck a couple Milkduds at him for his rudeness.

It's been about eight hours since taking off and I'm starting to feel a little restless. Turns out those Milkduds made me feel sick to my stomach and causing me to repeatedly go to the bathroom. Which also caused me to continue to change my tampons.

I had one left and I had to make it count since the flow was real.

I sit back down in my seat after the fifteenth time going to the bathroom and buckle my seat belt.

I'm bored out of my mind. I've been playing a game with myself to pass the time, it's really me trying to figure out what country we are flying over. At times like these I wish I had my phone, but Mauro took my phone to ensure that no one could trace me.

I look to my left to see Zito sleeping and drooling with his head on Luca's shoulder. Dammit. Now I really wish I had my phone. I lean over my seat and stare at them taking a mental photo with my brain. Mauro breaks me out of the photo shoot in my mind when he sits in the seat right across from me.