11

A/N: HEYYYOOO!!! 100 reads! Yay! Thank you so much!
———————
Brynn P.O.V.

I have been at this house for a couple weeks now and it hasn't been as bad as I thought. In exception to the time I got caught trying to call James from Mauro's office phone.

—————-
"Hello?" I heard James finally pick up after the third time calling him.

"James!" I whispered scream into the phone. "Help me! I've been captured!" I tried explaining to him.

"Come on Rebecca I'm done playing these games. We've already role played like three times today." He says sighing into the phone.

Okay. That's fucking gross.

"No it's me, Brynn!" I actually screamed into the phone, feeling the frustration build up in my chest. I can't believe he is still with Rebecca.

"Ha ha. Very funny Rebecca. We've been through this before I don't miss Brynn. Nor will I ever." He says slightly laughing into the phone.

"No! It's me Brynn! For real!" I yell but start to hear footsteps outside the door. Oh shit.

"Brynn?" I hear the sadness in his tone.

The door flings open and I see Enzo there with a stern look on his face.

"Okay gotta go!" I say really quick and hang up the phone.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOURE DOING!" Enzo screams at me.

"Ordering Pizza?" I say with a sorry look on my face.

"I'm sure you were." He grabs my arm and drags me out of the office. "You're so lucky that I am the one who caught you and not boss." He says as my feet don't even touch the ground, he is dragging me so hard.

We get to my room. "Stay in here." He demands, throwing me in my room. "You will not have dinner tonight." He glares at me. "You will think about your actions until I think you've learned your lesson." He slams the door shut causing me to flinch.

Damn. He just grounded me.
———————
Yeah. I think Enzo thinks he's my dad.

Ever since Gollum's burial, the men treat me differently. They treat me with respect and like I'm apart of a family, which also means they got more protective.

There are only a couple guys who are close to my age in the Beneveti Mafia, including Mauro, our boss.

I've befriended the ones who are actually decent like, Zito, he drives one the cars, and Luca is my 'trainer'. He doesn't actually train me, we mostly just joke around in the gym.

"Hey Brynn, you getting ready?" Zito nocks on my door.

"For what?" I say groggily since I just woke up. What time is it?

I look over at my alarm clock. 5 A.M.?!

"No one told you? We have a bust today and you're one of the front men. Well- woman." He says muffled through my door.

"You know you can come in. I'm not naked." I say in a sassy tone.

"Well I didn't know!" He defended himself and let's himself in.

"What's up with the bust? What are we busting?" I ask sitting up in bed with my hair in a rats nest.

"The Irish Mafia has been on our territory for a couple months now and we've been keeping a close eye on them. It seems that they're trying to do business on our territory behind our backs." He says sitting on the edge of my bed.