14

A/N: 200 reads!! LETSGOOOO!

-----------------------------

Brynn's P.O.V.

"Whats up Luca?" I ask distracting myself from the weird encounter I just had from my boss. 

"I was just gonna see if you were alright after I saw boss carry you out of the warehouse, but I can see that you guys got here quite alright." He says with a smirk and winking at me. 

"Shut up Luca. That was a misunderstanding." I say pulling my hand down my face. 

"Mhmm" He says smirking at me. "I see how he stares at you when we train". He says putting air quotes over the word train. 

He watches us while we train? Should that weird me out? Maybe he's just making sure we train and don't fuck around. Which we do anyways. Okay. It weirds me out. 

"You good?" Luca asks as he can tell I'm having a whole ass conversation with myself while he's in the room. 

"Yeah. I'm good." I say rubbing my forehead. Man my head hurts. I think I need some food. "Wanna get something to eat?" I ask Luca and much to my surprise he jumps up and down clapping his hands like a little girl. 

"Oh!! YES! I can always go for food!" He grabs my hand pulling me off my bed and shutting my door behind us. Good. I don't want that bitch Mia snooping through my stuff. I've caught her in my room a couple times without me being in it. 

We run through the halls laughing as we play fight each other. I have to admit even though I am better than Luca, he does put up a good fight. We almost reached the kitchen when I ran into a huge hard chest. I guess I wasn't paying attention and I fell on my butt skidding hard on the carpet. I look up to Enzo standing there with his black hair in his face and a disapproving look in his eyes. 

"Oh! Hey Enzo!" I said waving at him getting up off of the ground. "What's with the hard look?" I said laughing cause I think he really does think he's my dad. 

"You shouldn't be running around Brynn, not after passing out like you did." He had a worried look on his face. "Luca seems to be a bad influence on you." Sending daggers to Luca who is right next to me.

"Whoa, okay dad!" I say putting my hands up going around him walking into the kitchen. "I'm going into the kitchen now! I hope it's not too dangerous for me!" I start to tip toe just to piss him off. He just grunts at me and walks away. I wonder what Enzo does in a day. He always seems to be doing something. 

I walk into the kitchen to see Zito sitting at the island minding his own business, a little too much if you ask me. I continue my tip toe walk and sneak up behind Zito. I turn to Luca as he had the same idea as me. I counted on my fingers at Luca so we scare him at the same time. I mouth the count down 1...2...3... 

"AHHHH!" We scream as we jolted Zito out of his chair. 

"What the FUCK!" He screams throwing his sandwich to the ceiling, we watch as a slice of bread got stuck up there. We erupt in uncontrollable laughter as Zito is still trying to compose himself on the marble flooring. 

"D-did you s-see the way, the way the bread stuck to the ceiling?!" I tried to get out as I was laughing to hard my cheeks and stomach started to hurt. 

"D-did you see Z-Zito's face?" Luca said back with the same gut wrenching laughter coming out of our mouths. 

"Ha.Ha. Very funny guys." Zito stood there with his hands on his hips, which only made us laugh harder. "OKAY! We get it!" He's clearly tired of our shit. 

I really did enjoy my company with Zito and Luca. They made this place feel more normal, almost like my friends back at home. We hit it off right away when I first met them, well Luca, not so much Zito. I sometimes forget that he was the driver dude when they first captured me. After Zito and I warmed up to each other it was like the three musketeers. We were inseparable and always caused trouble around he house with the older members of the mafia. Especially Enzo! When his face would get all red and mad thats when we would laugh our hardest.