Hogsmeade

It was the middle of November, the day was warm but a bit windy. "Hurry up Tom!" Katherine yelled as she ran through the busy street. It was a weekend and Katherine and Tom decided to go to Hogsmeade.

"You are going to get lost." He stated, catching up. Katherine tried running again but Tom held on to her arm.

"Where do you want to go?" She asked, excitingly.

He shrugged his shoulders.

"We could go to that book store" she said pointing at a run down bookstore that didn't exist in her time. She looked over at Tom and he shook his head.

"Okay then... How about that shop?" She asked pointing to a vintage jewelry shop. He shook his head again.

Katherine sighed in frustration. "Then what do you want to do!" She yelled.

He shrugged his shoulders.

Katherine stomped her foot like a child. An amused smile found its way onto Tom's face. " you are soo frustrating!" She yelled.

Tom chuckled " there's nothing to do"

A long pause.

"Close your eyes" Katherine finally said.

A look of confusion crossed over Tom's face. "What?"

"Close your eyes " she repeated.

"Why?" He asked.

Katherine smiled "you'll see."

Tom closed his eyes and waited for something to happen... Nothing. He must have been standing there looking like a idiot for about 45 seconds until he finally decided to open them. Katherine was gone, nowhere is sight.

She had ditched him? Anger flooded Tom as he pushed through the crowd, looking for Katherine. She wasn't anywhere to be seen. A good 6 minutes had passed and Tom had now started to panic. He walked into the old book store that Katherine had pointed out.

Old books a dust surrounded the place. It was dark inside but Tom could still see. Tom walked over to the cashier, he was a old man with white and grey hair. He was wearing a old tattered suit. "May I help you?" He asked in a rough voice.

"Yes, did a girl with bright green eyes and curly brown hair enter this shop a couple minutes ago?" Tom asked.

The man nodded "yes she told me to make this for you." He said and handed Tom a black book. The cover

read, Tom Marvolo Riddle. It was a journal.

"Thank you, did she say anything else?" Tom asked.

The man laughed "no. She sprinted in here, told me to make this, payed and then left."

Tom nodded and left the bookstore. He walked into the vintage jewelry store. Tables and tables of jewelry filled the entire shop. A girl probably the age of 17 turned and saw Tom, a red blush appeared over her face.

She rushed over to Tim "how can I assist you?" She asked, smiling.

"Did a girl with bright green eyes and curly brown hair come in here recently?" He asked.

Her smile disappeared "yeah, she told be to give you this." She signed and handed Tom a folded piece of paper.

Tom opened it up

Don't be mad at me! I just thought that this would be fun, at least for me. Wait for me at the water fountain. You know, the one we passed on the way here. I have another present for you! Love you <3.

~ Katherine

Tom sighed and left the shop. He made his way over to the fountain and waited. A couple minute went by until he finally saw Katherine. She was walking his way with something in her hands. It was too small for Tom to make out until she got closer. It was a snake, a baby snake.

"What's that?" Tom asked when Katherine finally reached him.

She laughed "a snake"

He rolled his eyes "I know what it is but why do you have it?"

She held it out to him "it's for you!"

"You got me a... Snake?" He asked smiling.

Katherine smiled back "yes! Tom meet Nagini."

Tom took Nagini from Katherine's hand. Nagini slithered up his arm and rested on his shoulder.

"I was not expecting this" Tom laughed.

"I believe the words you are looking for are thank you." Katherine said.

"Thank you, this is better than anything I could have ever asked for." He said smiling.

"Your welcome" Katherine replied."I knew you would love it!"

"I love you" he said.

"I love you too" She said.

"Me too" Nagini whispered.

Tom and Katherine laughed and enjoyed the rest of the evening.