Truth or Dare 2

Here you go :) This chap might be a bit inappropriate.

Katherine, Tom, Ophelia, Black, Abraxas, Lestrange and Parkinson were sitting in the common room, bored out of their minds.

"I have an idea!" Ophelia shouted.

"We are not playing truth or dare!" Tom replied.

"Actually that's not such a bad idea." Said black.

"No!" Tom shouted.

"It was pretty fun the last time we played it." Lestrange added.

"We are not play-" Tom began.

"Lets Play!" Katherine smiled.

"I'm leaving" Tom said, standing up.
Before Tom could take another step he was pushed back down onto the sofa and sat on by Katherine.

"No you're not." She smiled down at him. "Parkinson, truth or dare?"

"Dare." Parkinson replied.

"I dare you to go ask Slughorn for a condom."

Parkinson groaned and left the common room to go find Slughorn. She came back a couple minutes later with something behind her back.

"So...?" Ophelia asked.

Parkinson revealed two boxes of condoms. "He gave me two boxes and said,'just to be safe', he recommended brands to me."

No one laughed, they all sat there thinking about how much of a perv their potions professor was.

"Okay then... My turn. Abraxas, truth or dare?" Parkinson asked.

"Dare" he replied.

Parkinson smirked,"I dare you to go and flash a first year."

"What? No way." Abraxas laughed.

"You have too or you're going to get your hair shaven off!!" Ophelia shouted.

Abraxas quickly walked out the common room door, everyone followed. He found a first year girl standing in front of a group of other first years.

"Hey!" Abraxas called.

The girl turned around. Abraxas pulled down his pants and boxers, a couple of the first years ran away screaming. The girl transformed into a lady professor that was apparently teaching her class how a pollyjuice potion works.

Everyone burst out laughing. Abraxas quickly pulled up his pants.

"Mr. Malfoy!" The professor yelled. "Your parents will be hearing about this, your need to flash first years." She grabbed him by the ear, "Lets see how the headmaster feels about this."

"What do we do now?" They all watched as Abraxas was pulled down the hallway, towards the headmasters office.

"My turn." Ophelia said. "Lestrange, truth or dare?"

"Dare" he replied.

"I dare you to let me dress you up."

"Again?" Lestrange asked.

"You didn't let me finish. After I dress you up, you have to go to the great hall and sit with all the other professors in Dippit's seat."

Everyone stared at Lestrange, waiting for his response.

"I'll do it." He finally said. The group clapped for him as he was pulled back to the common room by Ophelia. Everyone went to the great hall to watch the events.

A couple minutes later Lestrange walked into the great hall. He was wearing a red strapless dress that stopped right under his ass. He was wearing extremely tall red heels and was stumbling each step he took. His hair was all pulled into one spiky cone, obviously drenched in hair gel and he wore dark red lip stick.

All the conversation in the great hall died down as Lestrange made his way to the front of the room. The facial expressions on all of the students and professors read, what the f*ck is going on?

Lestrange took a seat in Dippit's chair and acted extremely nonchalant. The silence in the room remained, the professors to shocked and confused to speak. Dippit walked into the great hall with the minister of magic and a reporter, they stared at Lestrange.
The reporter began taking hundreds of pictures of Lestrange.

"What kind of school are you running?" Asked the minister, angrily.

"I can assure you that this has never happened before." Dippet said. "Mr. Lestrange! Would you care to explain what you are doing?!"

"I uh... Well you see sir..." Lestrange began.

"My office now!" Dippet bellowed. Lestrange quickly made his way to Dippet, stumbling and tripping. They left the hall without another word.

***

The group returned back to the common room. Abraxas was now with them again, back from Dippit's office.

"Katherine, truth or dare?" Abraxas asked. Tom gave him a warning look that said, don't try anything.

"Dare." Katherine replied

" I dare you to create a love potion with Dumbledore's DNA and give it to Slughorn."

Katherine laughed "dare accepted."

Katherine began creating one and was soon finished, she poured it into a bottle of firewhiskey. They all walked out of the common room and watched as Katherine placed the bottle in front of Slughorn's office door, she knocked and then hid.

The door opened, Slughorn saw the bottle and picked it up without hesitation and walked back into his office. The door reopened shortly after, Sluhorn had a very happy and dreamy expression on his face. Everyone followed as he walked the hallways in search of Dumbledore.

Dumbledore was walking in Slughorn's direction. "Hello" he greeted.

Slughorn slammed his lips onto Dumbledore's, surprising him. The group held in their laughter but were surprised when Dumbledore kissed back. Slughorn and Dumbledore entered an empty classroom and slammed the site behind them.

The group stayed quiet, processing what just had happened. "Well tomorrows going to be an awkward morning for Slughorn" Black commented. The group burst out laughing

***

Back at the common room, It was Katherine's turn. She thought of something and smirked, she took a seat next to Tom.

"Black, truth or dare?" She asked.

Black scoffed "dare." He replied as if it were obvious.

"I dare you too... KISS TOM!" Katherine shouted and then pinned Tom down.

"What no!" Protested Tom, struggling to get back up. Abraxas and Ophelia pinned down his arms, Katherine sitting on his legs and Parkinson holding his head still.

Black walked over to Tom and smiled down at him.

"NO!" Tom shouted.

Black bent down and placed his lips on Tom's, the kiss lasted for only three seconds before Tom bit Black's lip.

Black pulled away, holding his lip. "Feisty, just how I like them." He joked.

Every own had let Tom go. He stood up and glared at all of them. "If ANYONE speaks of this, you'll be sorry." He hissed and stormed out of the room.

Everyone stayed quiet. "I think he liked it." Katherine commented. Laughter filled the room once again.