Late night fun

It was around the end of November and winter was finally here. It had snowed all night, ice cycles formed around the castle and the lake had frozen. It was lunch time.

Katherine and Ophelia walked outside, the snow gently falling onto their hair.

"It's so beautiful" Katherine said as she examined the snow filled grounds of Hogwarts.

"Yeah" sighed Ophelia as she cleared a bench for them to sit down on. "So how are things with Tom?" She asked, sitting down.

"Fine but he's been very busy lately, with schoolwork and stuff."Katherine said as she also took a seat.

Ophelia smiled " oh... I know, you two should go on a midnight adventure! It would be so romantic."

" a midnight adventure?" Asked Katherine.

Ophelia nodded her head rapidly "yeah, he's a prefect it would be so easy to sneak out. So perfect!"

Katherine liked the idea "what would we do?"

"Anything!" Ophelia exclaimed, throwing her hands up in the hair. "You two could go to the astronomy tower or to the forbidden forest."

Katherine laughed " so we can go and get eaten by wolfs, I don't think so."

Ophelia shrugged her shoulders. "You know, Abraxas is watching you right now."

Katherine's eyes widened "where is he?" She whispered.

Ophelia pointed to one of the snow covered pillars, Katherine could see a little bit of platinum blonde hair.

"Watch this"Katherine smirked. She cast a spell which caused all the snow from the pillar to fall onto Abraxas' head.

He yelled and cursed. Katherine and Ophelia made their way over to him.

"What were you doing?" Ophelia asked the snow covered boy.

"Nothing." He replied.

Ophelia laughed "don't lie, I saw you standing here, watching us for 5 minutes."

Abraxas had shaken all of the snow off of himself "I wasn't!" He protested.

"Whatever. Come on Katherine, lets go." Said Ophelia, taking Katherine's hand and pulling her inside. They walked though the hallways.

"That was creepy" Katherine said.

"He's completely and utterly in love with you." Said Ophelia.

"Who is?" Asked an all to familiar voice from behind them, Tom.

Katherine turned around and saw Tom waiting for an answer. She then looked over to Ophelia and gave her the death glare.

She smirked and answered "Abraxas, he was spying on Katherine a couple minutes ago. Yeah he... He had a bouquet of roses and he was going to tell Katherine how much he loved her."

Katherine looked back over at Tom. He had a bored look on his face but Katherine could see anger in his eyes.

"Okay" he simply said and walked away.

Oh no

" this is going to be good." Chuckled Ophelia, showing her slytherin side.

"Do you like to see people suffer?" Asked Katherine.

"Certain people" replied Ophelia with a wicked grin.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Katherine has just finished her last class of the day. She was walking back to the common room, when she saw a crowd, laughing, outside. She made her way to see what all the commotion was about. It was... Abraxas? He was half cat half Abraxas.