Truth or dare

Tom, Katherine, Ophelia, Abraxas, Parkinson, Lestrange, Black and a couple other slytherins were lounging in the common room. It had been the most boring day in the school year.

"I HAVE AN IDEA!" Shouted Ophelia.

She always does.

" let's play truth or dare." She suggested.

"Truth or what?" Asked Lestrange.

"It's a game were someone asks someone "truth or dare?" And the person chooses one. If they choose truth they have to answer any question the other person asks. If they choose dare they have to do the dare.If you dont do the dare, your hair gets shaven off." Ophelia explained.

"I'll play." Katherine said.

"Yeah, me too." Said Abraxas.

Soon everyone joined the game.

"I'll go first." Said Katherine. She scanned the room until her eyes landed on Abraxas . "Truth or dare?"

"Dare" he answered.

Everyone waited eagerly for Katherine's dare, even Tom seemed interested.

Katherine smirked "I dare you to go and slap Viktor Krum's ass"

The group erupted into laughter, Abraxas sat there, mouth open, eyes threatening to pop out of his face.

"I-I'll do it" he managed and walked out of the common room to find Viktor.

Everyone waited patiently for his return. The door to the common room opened and Abraxas walked in, flustered.

"What happened?" Ophelia asked excitingly.

"He sl-slapped me." He answered, a red hand print visible on his face.

No one could contain their laughter, except Tom. He sat there giving a disapproving look at Malfoy.

"Its your turn Abraxas" Ophelia said after everyone had calmed down.

"Parkinson." He said. " truth or dare?"

"Dare." She answered, nervously.

"I dare you to go to Slughorn and ask him, how does one become pregnant." He smiled.

Parkinson glared at Abraxas, then she left. She came back with a disgusted look on her face.

"Well?" Asked Black.

"He described everything... Everything. He even made sounds and gave me some tips." Parkinson said. She looked as if she was traumatized.

Before anyone could laugh, the door to the common room opened, it was Viktor. Silence filled the room. Viktor gave an awkward glance at Abraxas before descending up the stairs.

Abraxas held is head down in shame as the group laughed at him.

It was Parkinson's turn. "Ophelia, truth or dare?"

"Truth" Ophelia answered.

"When we were facing boggarts. Who or what was that dog?" Parkinson asked.

Everyone's attention turned to Ophelia, a look of horror and fear crossed her face.

"H-his n-name is Elijah St. Clair."she began. " he comes to me at night sometimes, whispers to me, tells me things. He sometimes shows me images, kangaroos giving birth or hippos mating." She trembled.

The group stared at her a if she was mental. Katherine honestly worried for her.

"MY TURN!" Ophelia chimed. "Lestrange."

"What?" He replied dryly.

"Truth or dare?" Ophelia asked.

"Dare." Lestrange replied bravely.

Ophelia's evil smirk found its way onto her face. " I dare you to let me dress you up and you have to wear what I tell you to for the rest of the game."

Lestrange looked at her suspiciously "alright."

Lestrange and Ophelia walked into the girls dorms. After a couple minutes of waiting, they came back down.

Ophelia held her arms out like a showgirl, presenting her masterpiece.

Lestrange was wearing a pink cocktails dress that ended mid thigh. It was extremely tight. His face was filled with at least 20 pounds of makeup and his hairy legs didn't help.

The guys laughed and some whistled. Katherine and Parkinson nearly gagged at the sight. Tom chuckled.

Black was on the floor laughing.

"Oh you think this is funny?"asked Lestrange. "Truth or dare, Black."

"Dare, I'm not afraid of you." Replied Black. He was the fearless one, pulling the most crazy stunts whenever he could.

"I dare you to seduce Riddle" Lestrange smiled.

Toms eyes widened as he watched Black make his way over to him.

"Hey there big boy, come here often?" Black said flirtatiously. "I was just sitting over there until I saw you and your sexy self." Black said leaning on close to Tom.

Tom sat there not knowing how to respond.

Black flexed in front of Tom, lifting up his shirt a a bit, showing his muscles.

"I just wanted to let you know, I want you to slytherin into my chamber of secrets any day."

"I-I uh..." Tom started.

"So Tom, turned on or what?" Ophelia said jokingly.

"Shut up!" He snapped.

That shut everyone up except Katherine, who burst out laughing at his response.

"How about we never talk about this again." Suggest Parkinson.

"Agreed" everyone said.

The group departed, laughing, leaving Katherine and Tom in the common room.

"Tom, I'm quite jealous. It looked as if you were enjoying Black's performance." Katherine joked.

Tom glared at her."shut up Katherine."

"I love you too." She smiled.