She left?

This is short! Sorry!

It was the first day of winter break. Everyone who was visiting their families for the break were heading off to the train station.

Tom woke up early to say goodbye to Katherine. He walked into the common room but there was no sign of her. Tom then walked up to the girls dormitories and knocked.

A first year Slytherin opened the door " may I help you?" She blushed.

"Yes, is Katherine here?" He asked, tapping his foot on the floor.

"Uh no she's not, sorry." The girl said and closed the door.

Odd

It was still very early and most people were still asleep. Tom walked out of the common room and into the library, he searched every column, every table, he even checked behind a plant. Katherine was no where to be seen.

The train didn't leave for another 3 hours, where was she? He ran up the stairs to the astronomy tower, into the girls bathroom, the great hall, the lake, the quidditch pitch, she wasn't anywhere.

He slowly made his way through the hallway, exhausted. Slughorn was walking his way.

"Professor Slughorn!" Tom called.

"Ah, Tom m'boy! What can I help you with" Slughorn smiled.

"Have you seen Katherine?" He asked eagerly.

Slughorn shook his head. "No, I'm sorry. I haven't seen her hall day."

Tom nodded " thank you professor" he said then walked away.

Where on earth is that bloody girl!

There was about 45 minutes until the train left, he decided that is she was anywhere, she would be there.

Tom walked into the train station, students were everywhere. How was he supposed to find her like this?

Tom made his way through crowds, searching. He saw Ophelia and made his way over to her.

"Where's Katherine?" He asked.

"Why, didn't you two break up?" She asked confused.

"Break up, what made you think that?" Tom asked surprised.

"Well this is awkward..." Ophelia said, rocking back and forth on her heels. "Umm she sort of already left..."

Tom's eyes widened "already left!"

Ophelia shifted awkwardly " yeah... She was with another guy, so I thought that you two had broken up."

Tom couldn't believe what he was hearing. " who was he?" He asked through gritted teeth.

Ophelia shrugged her shoulders " I don't know but he was HOT!"

Anger flooded Tom, he clenched his fists and stormed out of the train station, cursing all the way back to Hogwarts.

Tom stormed through the courtyard and into the common room. A pair of first years that were in the common room ran for their life's, frightened by the mere presence of Tom.

Tom punched the wall repeatedly, trying to take his anger out. Who was this other boy? Who was he to Katherine?

I'm GOING TO KILL HIM IF I EVER SEE HIM!

Tom spotted his journal on a bookshelf in the common room. He pulled it out and was about to tear it to pieces until...

"Tom, What are you doing?" A voice asked.

Tom turned Around, journal in tearing position. It was Katherine. Tom dropped the journal and walked up to Katherine and gripped her by the shoulders.

"You're still here?" He said, happily, angered and confused.

Katherine looked at him funny " yes I was at a meeting with Dumbledore, didn't Ophelia tell you?"

Thanks for reading! I think the songs "clarity" and "best mistake" describe Tom and Katherine's relationship pretty good.