Tom's birthday!

December 31. It was raining hard outside, it always rained on Tom's birthday. Even if it was winter, it rained.

Katherine woke up before the sun had even come up. She was filled excitement and joy. It was Tom's birthday!

This is going to be the best day ever! It's going to be so fun and romantic. I'm going to... Going to... Wait, what am i going to do for Tom?

Katherine got out of bed and found a quill and some parchment. She wrote a letter to Ophelia asking for some ideas.

Dear Ophelia,

It's Toms's birthday and I need some ideas on what to do. PLEASE write back as soon as you can!

Love, Katherine

She sent the letter and entered the bathroom to get ready. When she walked out of the bathroom there was a letter sitting on her bed. Katherine ran up and tore it open.

Dearest Katherine,

No idea, love but sure that you'll come up with something. You could lose your innocence! Please, just kidding but I would be pretty awesome. (~Sashton Malfoy and Dianne Baquiran)

From the bestest,

Ophelia.

Katherine placed the letter down and sighed. "I'm just going to have to come up with something myself."

She sat there for about an hour until an idea popped into her head. She took out another piece of parchment and drew something.

She tiptoed out of the dormitory and common room and walked over to the library. She stood there and waited until what she was waiting for came. A ravenclaw approached her.

"Hey you!" Katherine called.

The ravenclaw girl froze in fear. Katherine walked over to her and handed her the drawing.

"Do you think you could make this?" Katherine asked.

The ravenclaw examined the picture.

"Y-yes"she stammered.

Katherine smiled "good, I need it don't by tonight."

"TONIGHT!!?" She screamed.

"Yes, is there a problem?" Katherine hissed.

The ravenclaw shook her head "n-no"

Katherine walked back into the common room and snuck into the boys dormitories. Tom was sleeping peacefully on his bed, but not for long.

Katherine jumped onto his bed and hugged him. Tom immediately awoke and reached in his pocket for his wand that wasn't there.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Katherine cheered.

Tom seemed to calm down when he realized that it was just her.

"Don't do that" he said wide awake.

"Why aren't you beaming? It's your birthday!"

Tom sat up "it's just like any other day."

"You were born today, how many people can say that?" Katherine asked.

"About a couple thousand other people." Tom replied.

"Yeah well your the only one a Hogwarts who's birthday is today... I think"

Tom got out of bed and walked towards the bathroom.

"Today's going to be awesome! Just wait!" Katherine shouted.

Tom ignored her and closed the bathroom door.

* * *

Katherine went to Hogsmeade alone to plan and pay for what she was going to do for Tom's birthday.