Chapter 32

L E V I ' S    P O V

"Wow..." Ophelia's mouth was agape as we arrived on the island. I took up both of our bags with a smile on my lips as I watched her gawk at the house that we'd be staying at.

It was mostly made out of glass and although it was only two stories high, it was modernly built and had two bedrooms, along with the corresponding bathrooms, a hot tub, an indoor pool and a beach which we had all to ourselves.

I picked up our luggage and walked behind Ophelia as she let out a giddy squeal as she stopped in front of the door.

She tried to contain her excitement as she bounced on her toes, waiting for me to pull out my keys to unlock the door.

I chuckled as I set down our bags to undo the door. Opening it for her, we went inside and she spun around slowly, looking amazed at all of the decor.

"Oh, I'm sorry," She said quickly as she went to take her suitcase and bags from my hands.

"It's fine," I laughed. "Go and look around. I'll place your bags into your room." I said as I closed the door.

When I turned around, I still saw Ophelia standing there, wringing her fingers nervously. "Umm-" She started, her face a dark red colour.

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion, "Are you alright?" I asked as I placed both of my hands on her hips.

She bit her bottom lip, "W-Will I be sharing a room with you?" She looked down at my clothed chest.

A smile broke out on my lips, "I know you won't feel comfortable. There are two bedrooms, you can choose which one you like better," I reassured her. "Is that all?" I wanted to make sure that she was as comfortable as ever here. It was about four o'clock in the morning since we had decided to leave a little earlier last night.

Her frown seemed to grow deeper as she raised her hand to allow her fingers to climb up my chest, "But I want to. Aren't we supposed to spend time together?" Her lips formed in a pout.

I swallowed. Loudly.

What was I supposed to concentrate on? The fact that her finger was tracing every prominent muscle through my shirt, the way her breasts were pushed up against my chest, the way her lips were so pouty and full which made her look like a little minx, or should I concentrate on the fact that she had no fucking idea what she was doing to me?

"L-Levi?" Her voice cracked.

"Huh? What?" I answered as I looked back down at her.

"I-It's okay if you don't-"

"No, no," I gave her hips a right squeeze. "I'm just surprised, that's all. Are you sure? I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable." I stated worriedly.

She nodded her head happily and stood on her tip-toes to plant a kiss on my cheek and afterward, went off to look around.

Fuck, I was going to be in big trouble.

----------------------

I was making breakfast and Ophelia was resting since she was tired from the trip here. It was around six o'clock in the morning at the moment, but that didn't stop images of Ophelia lying on my bed from flooding through my head.

I opted for a light breakfast since I knew that it was still pretty early in the morning and I didn't want her completely full for the activities that were available to us today.

I wasn't sure if I was supposed to be happy that they were water activities or not. The thought of seeing Ophelia showing that amount of skin, even in a one-piece, riled me up.

"Ow, fuck," I hissed as I watched the blood seeping out of my finger. I had cut myself letting my thoughts swarm all over the place.

I heard a gasp come from behind me and saw Ophelia coming toward me, still wearing the same clothes she came here in, "How'd that happen?" She asked as she inspected my finger, pushing it under the sink. If only she knew it was because my thoughts were occupied by her.

"I wasn't paying attention," I sighed. "It's fine, Ophelia, really." I laughed as I watched her look at the slice as if it was a fatal hole in my body.

"Why is it that when I'm hurt, you want to call the best doctors in America but when you're hurt, 'it's fine'." She asked as she folded her arms childishly across her chest.

"Because," I smiled as I held her up to place her on the counter. She was still wearing that adorable pout on her lips which added to my amusement. "I always need to make sure you're well," I kissed her nose. "And you just have to relax and let me take care of everything." I planted a kiss on her forehead.

"That hardly seems fair," She countered.

I tilted my head to the side a little as I rubbed her bare side with my thumb, "I said I'd treat like a queen, didn't I? I intend to keep that promise." I smiled.

She frowned and tilted her head to the side, "Then can't I treat you like a king?" She questioned. A crooked smile makes its way to my lips.

I reached and tucked a curly strand behind her ear, "Of course you can," I paused. "And a king's job is to take care of his queen, right?" I retorted.

Unconsciously, she traced the muscles through my shirt, "You keep twisting my words." She said.

I laugh, "Am I? I'm just telling you what- stop that," I stopped midway my sentence as I grabbed ahold of her wrist.

"What?" She asked confusingly.

I placed a kiss on her knuckles, "When you touch my chest through my shirt. It's very distracting," I said as I placed my lips on her neck.

She swallowed as she gripped the edge of the counter, "W-Well, this is very d-distracting." She explained.

I hummed as I breathed in her scent. It was absolutely divine and I found myself wanting much more than just her intoxicating smell.

"Is it? I could think of a lot of other things that could be more distracting," I could hear the rasp in my voice as I moved my lips to her ear, gently biting down on her ear lobe, emitting a shiver from her body.

I wanted to kiss her. Badly. But I knew that we were alone. My phone was off from any disruptions this weekend and we were all alone on this island where no one could walk in and stop us. This meant that if I kissed her, I surely wouldn't stop. And I certainly was never going to let my aching blue balls ruin anything that I built back with Ophelia.

With that note, I pulled away.

"What's wrong?" She asked breathlessly. I liked how I had the ability to make her breathless without kissing her.

"I just-" I paused for a second to shrug my shoulders. "I just don't want to do anything that could make the rest of the weekend awkward for the both of us." I finished.

"So you're not going to touch me this entire weekend?" She frowned.

Well, fuck, if she put it that way.

"No, I-" She cut me off.

"Then kiss me," She mumbled as she wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me closer.

I tilted my head to the side, "When did you get so bossy? It's an incredible turn-on." I muttered, my breath dancing against her face.

She blushed, "When did you get so soft?" She countered despite her shyness.

I pulled back gently as a smile rested on my lips.

"Only for you."