Chapter 33😏

L E V I ' S    P O V

I gently dabbed the towel over my jaw as I inspected the well-shaved stubble on my chin in the mirror. Afterward, I brushed my teeth and slipped on a pair of boxers.

Ophelia was still in the bathroom of the bedroom that we both were sleeping in. She was in there for a while now so I just decided that I would use the other bedroom's bathroom.

Heading back to the room that both of us would be sharing, I pushed open the door as I made my way towards the bathroom door.

The bedroom was still the same way that I left it. The sheets were white, but the fluffy comforter was a burgundy colour. It contrasted well with the white pillows that matched the linen, along with the wooden headboard.

There was a large television placed directly in front of the bed and a dull luminescent light was gently casted upon the bed from the full moon that was surrounded by stars tonight.

"Ophelia?" I said softly as I gently knocked on the door.

The other side of the door was quiet for a moment before I heard, "Y-Yeah?" Her voice was definitely shakier than usual which piqued my concern.

I knocked on the door a little more frantically, "Are you okay? Not feeling well? I can call the doctor if you'd like. It might take a while for him to get here but—" I started but she cut me off.

"No, no! I-I'm fine," She reassured me.

However, that did nothing to reassure me. She sounded like she was worrying herself about something and I hoped that it had nothing to do with the fact that she wasn't sure if she wanted to sleep in the same room as I.

"C-Can you just sit in the bed?" She questioned softly.

I rubbed the creases out of my forehead, "Sure, call me if you need anything." I stated firmly.

I made my way over to the table situated on the other side of the room. Taking up my phone, I turned it on quickly and checked my messages as I made my way to the bed, taking a seat in the process. I just wanted to ensure that everything was running smoothly back at home. For a moment, I thought it was better that I put on a shirt. I was accustomed to sleeping without one but I wasn't sure how Ophelia would take to the idea.

The sound of the door unlocking came to life. Quickly sending Mrs. Alton back a quick text and placing my phone back on mute, I spoke, "I was just making sure that everything was good back at h—" The saliva from the words that got stuck in my throat caused me to cough harshly as I pummelled my fists in my chest to clear my airway.

What I saw caused my eyes to widen and blood to rush to my groin in 0.1 seconds.

Ophelia was shyly standing in the doorway of the bathroom in a beige, silk robe that was tightly tied around her waist. It was extremely short and did nothing to hide her incredibly thick thighs.

I felt my throat constricting once again as I watched her walk directly in front of me, her average-height framed merely towering over me due to my sitting position.

I knew that the large tint in my boxer was very visible and I also knew Ophelia realised it because of the blush that was prominent on her cheeks.

"Y-You l-like it?" She shyly asked as she wrung her fingers, her eyes casted on the floor.

"Hm, — what?" I swallowed.

I stood quickly, running my hands through my hair as I looked away. She was going to fucking sleep next to me in this? Was this her plan? To make me hard as fuck for the entire night? "Y-Yeah, it looks— nice." I looked at anything but her.