Chapter 34

O P H E L I A ' S   P O V

I could tell that it was morning by the shadow that the bright morning light casted upon my eyelids.

However, I still wanted to relish in the feeling of the soft comforter and I didn't exactly feel like waking up just yet.

I could feel my breathing becoming heavier on its own record as I gripped the sheets unconsciously next to my body, turning my head from left to right with my eyes still closed.

"Hmm," I hummed. My eyebrows furrowed as I licked my dry lips, snapping open my eyes the same time that my back arched off of the bed and a loud sound left my mouth.

My head instantly shot up to see Levi at the bottom of the bed between my legs, hands holding tightly onto my thighs to steady himself as he licked and sucked at my entrance.

My head brutally hit back on the pillow again as I parted my lips, trying to clench my thighs but Levi's large hands kept them stable as he gripped them tighter, his tongue swirling hungrily.

"Levi," I panted as I raised my hands up to tug in my own hair, not knowing where else to place them.

I was panting like a dog right now but I didn't care.

"Ah," My eyes squeezed closed tightly as my hands immediately fly to Levi's hair when he sucked harder and faster, my palms practically pushing his head further down, emitting a deep groan to leave the back of his throat which sent another wave of pleasure through my veins.

I heard a piercing sound in my ears when my mouth fell open as I stared up at the ceiling, my entire body trembling in Levi's hold as he gave me my second orgasm.

I felt Levi's lips leave my body as I tangled my fingers back in my own hair, trying to calm my breathing. My heart was beating like crazy from jumping out of my sleep so suddenly and not even a minute later, coming down from my high.

Levi's body slowly climbed over me, his hair all over the place and eyes lazily staring down at me as he licked his lips, "Hmm, you taste good," He mumbled as he loomed over me and placed his lips on my own, allowing me to taste the salty sweetness of myself.

I was still incredibly exhausted but I still tried to kiss him back with the little energy that I had left.

He pulled away and I felt the warmness coat my cheeks as thoughts from last night flood my brain once again.

I didn't think that Levi could've been any gentler than he was last night. The way he looked at me and caressed me made my blush grow deeper. He made me feel like I was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen.

"Morning," I heard him hum as his lips move to my neck.

I brought up the comforter to cover my breast as he pulled away after a very short moment.

"M-M-Morning," I shyly said as I brought the comforter up to my neck.

He flopped down beside me and propped himself up on one elbow. "How do you feel?" He asked softly as he troops an arm around my waist and pulls me to him easily.

I have been feeling better since last night. I was still extremely sore and tired, especially from what happened minutes ago, but I was fine nonetheless.

"I'm fine," I mumbled as I bit my lip.

He looked down at his thumb and the movement of it on my waist. "I'm sorry," He said. My eyebrows furrowed as he licked his lips. "I didn't expect it to hurt you so bad," He grumbled.

"It's okay, i-it was nice at the end." I wanted to say that it was amazing but I wasn't sure that I was ready to face the embarrassment of him replying with silence.