11

Jimin throws up. The paramedic was prepared and catches it in the bowl.

Then he comes back round to where Yoongi is.

"Thank you for your help" the paramedic says.

Yoongi nods and sits back down. Then the paramedic rolls Jimin back onto his back.

Jimin's no longer fitting.

Once they arrive at the hospital, Jimin is put into urgent care.

Jimin's eyes start to flutter open. His vision is blurry but he can make out the silhouette of people around him.

His pupils are dilated and his vision is fuzzy. He feels dizzy but he can't do anything.

Jimin tries to speak but it's only in mumbles.

"Y-y-yoongi...mm...w-w-where....-"
"I'm here chimmie"

Yoongi pecks Jimin's forehead before moving out of the way to let the doctors do their jobs.

"Who are you to the patient?" One doctor asks.
"I'm his best friend. He lives with me" Yoongi says.

He doctor nods.

"He looks very weak. We are going to go weigh him now"

Yoongi nods.

He follows Jimin who is in a wheelchair.

They move him onto the scales.

87lb
6.2 stone

Yoongi's eyes widen.

"Jimin you're so light" Yoongi stresses.
"Sorry"

They take Jimin back into the hospital room. They speak with him alone so Yoongi sits outside.

"Why are you so weak? Why are you so skinny?" They ask Jimin.
"I got ill and I just kept on not feeling up to eating. Sorry. I don't mean to cause such worry to everyone"

They think about what he says and have a discussion whilst Jimin eats a sandwich.

"We deem you safe to go home Jimin as long as you eat. We don't want you to get any lighter. It's going to be hard to eat again but as long as your friend Yoongi is there for you, then you may go home" the doctor decides.

Jimin nods.

Then Yoongi comes in. He calls Taehyung to come pick them both up.

He was going to call Jungkook but he doesn't really like Jimin.

Even though Yoongi doesn't like Taehyung, he knows Taehyung likes Jimin.

Taehyung gets there quickly and drives them both back to Yoongi's place.

Yoongi didn't tell Jimin's dad as he didn't want to worry him.

Yoongi carries Jimin inside piggy back style.

"I can walk hyung" Jimin says with a giggle.
"Just take it easy"

Taehyung comes inside as well. Then they all go up into Yoongi's room.

Yoongi puts Jimin down on the bed.

"So what's going on with you Jimin? Cut the shit ok!" Taehyung snaps.

Yoongi chuckles at this new side of Taehyung. Badass!

"Jimin has been going through a few things. He's not been eating like he should of been although I think you noticed that. I don't even understand why he's doing it to himself"

Taehyung looks Jimin in the eyes.

"What do you think about yourself when you look in the mirror?" Taehyung asks.

Jimin starts crying softly. Yoongi frowns in confusion.

"That wasn't an answer. Why are you crying?" Yoongi asks.
"He did answer"

Yoongi raises a brow.

"Can't you see it? He doesn't eat, he cries when he looks in the mirror. It wouldn't surprise me if he cut and I suspect he doesn't like what he sees on the scales" Taehyung says. "Correct me if I'm wrong"

Jimin shakes his head.

"You're right" he whispers.
"Yoongi he doesn't see his skinny self or how perfect he was before starving himself. All he sees is the comments others have made about him"

Yoongi bites his tounge.

"Do you think you're fat?" Yoongi asks.

Jimin hesitantly nods. Yoongi's heart breaks.

He sits down on the bed next to Jimin and starts hugging him. He plants a kiss on his temple.

"Are you guys dating?" Taehyung asks.
"Not yet" Yoongi says.

Jimin looks at Yoongi with confused eyes.

"I want to make you mine chimmie but I don't know if you want me. Also I don't want to make things worse with your mental health"

Jimin shakes his head.

"I'm fine"
"You're not"

Jimin just cuddles Yoongi tighter. Yoongi can feel Jimin's ribs under is touch.

"What are you doing to yourself chimmie?"