15

Jimin continues to get beaten up. He tries to fight back but he's too weak.

Jimin ducks the next punch and tries to run off. He has always been fast so he decides to use this to his advantage.

This time however, he's not fast.

He limps and screams out in pain.

When he gets rugby tackled to the floor, it comes as no surprise to Jimin.

The guy from before punches Jimin's already bloody face as Jimin attempts to curl up into a ball.

Before he knows it, a boot stomps down on his face.

The whole world is spinning as his vision becomes dotted.

The last thing he remembers is being thrown over someone's shoulder. Then he blacks out.

===================================

When Jimin wakes up, he groans in pain. His whole body aches like crazy and his head kills.

He attempts to sit up only to notice he's undressed. Completely undressed.

Jimin tries to grab something to cover himself with. That's when he notices his wrists are chained to the headboard.

He grows frightened as he tries to move. He can't. His lower body aches the most. That's when realisation hits.

"No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no" he says as he starts panicking. "Please no"

He starts sobbing.

"This can't of happened I never did anything wrong" Jimin whines.

A guy walks into the room. He takes a mask off of his face. Then he saunters over to Jimin.

Jimin would of pretended to be asleep but his wet cheeks give it away.

"Does it feel like a one inch cock now?" The guy growls.
"Who are you?" Jimin sobs.
"You really want to know?" The mysterious guy smirks.

Jimin nods.

"I'm Kang Daniel" he says.
"W-what did you do to me?" Jimin asks.

His voice is shaky as he tries to cover himself. He can't however.

"I just proved to you that my dick isn't one inch" Daniel says with a menacing smirk.

Jimin gulps as he tries to breath. Tears spring to the corners of his eyes.

"D-did y-you............did you r-rape me?" Jimin stutters. His bottom lip quivers.
"It's not rape if it's consentual"

Jimin breaks down into sobs. His whole body shakes as he tries to breath.

"I bet you would of enjoyed it. If you were awake that is" Daniel smirks.

"I NEVER GAVE YOU CONSENT!" Jimin yells.
"But you never said no"
"BECAUSE I WAS UNCONSCIOUS!"
"You're lucky I didn't charge you for that. Most people have to pay to get me"

Jimin bites his lip as he tries to control his sobs.

"What are you going to do to me?" Jimin asks with a shaky breath.
"I think we should have round two being as you are now awake"

Jimin starts screaming as Daniel starts kissing down his jawline.

"Do you want to get punished?" Daniel growls.
"Fuck off you dirty bastard" Jimin spits.

Daniel grabs a belt.

"You're going to regret you said that"

Daniel whips Jimin with the belt creating lines of red. Jimin's covered with bruises and cuts. Daniel is proud of his master piece.

"Now you better be a good boy and let me do what I want. Understood kitten?" Daniel whispers seductively in Jimin's ear.
"Got to hell bitch" Jimin spits.

Daniel hurts Jimin even more until Jimin is only just conscious.

"Let's have some fun kitten!"

(A/n: You can just imagine what happened I'm not writing smut or rape)

===================================

When Jimin wakes up again, he feels lifeless.

His whole body has been beaten and bruised. Daniel has hurt Jimin in so many ways Jimin didn't even know it was possible.

Daniel took Jimin's virginity and all of his dignity.

Jimin feels dirty. Sick. Completely disgusted.

Whenever Jimin thinks of Yoongi, he hates himself. If they hadn't of argued. If Jimin had actually of eaten. If he wasn't so upset about thinking of his eomma maybe things would all of been different.

Jimin has been here for a week and doubts Yoongi even cares.

"This is all my fault" Jimin cries. "I'm sorry Yoongi"