36

There's just one issue in Jimin plan, Taehyung's gone and hates him.

Jungkook has gone too so he knows Taehyung won't come back for him. Even though Jungkook said he would try to get Tae to come back home, Jimin doubts Tae will be back tonight. He always has been stubborn!

"So what's the plan?" Yoongi asks Jimin.
"I don't know. But we both need to make it up to Tae. I feel really bad knowing we hurt him"

Yoongi undoes his seatbelt and leans over into the back of the car where Jimin is sobbing.

"Baby don't cry. We will fix this" Yoongi coos whilst wiping away Jimin's tears.

Jimin feels a vibration from his phone in his pocket.

Tae💜

Me and Kookie aren't coming home tonight but will be home tomorrow.

You're lucky Jungkook convinced me to come back at all!

Jimin frowns at the message but knows he is in the wrong this time so he'll have to suffer the consequences.

He feels another two vibrations.

Tae💜

Also plz don't cut.

I'm not having that guilt hanging over me

Jiminie🥰

I promise I won't cut you have my word

I'm really sorry Tae x

Jimin waits for a while for an answer but unsurprisingly he doesn't get one.

He knows he deserves this and worse. He really was a horrible friend!

If he could take back the hurtful things he said, he definitely would! He wasn't looking out for his friend but rather for himself.

"I really have fucked up this time!" Jimin tells Yoongi.
"But you guys have got through worse"
"Have we though? Have we really. Because I can't think of anything worse than being raped and my best friend almost having the same fate and now we have fallen out because I was being an obnoxious little git!"

Yoongi shakes his head.

"You're not an obnoxious git. I love the sweet, kind innocent guy that I'm dating. We all make mistakes and Tae will come round for you. And Tae is right. Don't cut Jimin!"

Jimin thinks for a second, hesitating if he should tell him or not. In the end he does.

"When I saw Taehyung throwing up after the guy kissed him, it made me realize I don't want people to be put in pain and worry because of me. I want to be happy"
"Don't I make you happy?" Yoongi asks.
"You make me really happy. But so do the rest of the boys, including Tae. I don't want to take his happiness"
"What's that supposed to mean?"

Jimin sighs.

"I'm not stealing other people's happiness. I'm going to make my own independently"
"Which means?.... please don't say you're leaving us all. Me and Tae?"

Jimin rolls his eyes.

"That's a stupid thing to say. Of course I'm not leaving you guys. I want to make more memories with you all so that I can find my happiness as I know I'm best when I am with you all. Especially you Yoongi!"

Jimin's face flushes bright red but goes even brighter when Yoongi pulls him in for a deep and passionate kiss.

Jimin wouldn't want to be anywhere else in the world. His whole body relaxes under Yoongi's touch. He has been needing to feel like this for a while. To feel worthy.

Yoongi makes him feel worthy and that gives him the strength to be who he is all because of love. He loves Yoongi so much it's indescribable.

Yoongi loves him even more!

"Baby....i......love....you...........and.......always....will.....do!" Yoongi says in between kisses that he plants gently on Jimin's lips.
"I love you too Yoongi!"

Once they have broken away from another kiss, Yoongi starts to speak seriously.

"We will deal with Taehyung later and will decide as a team what to say. Neither of us will be left alone. I give you my word! Let's just get back home and relax before stressing ourselves out further. Taehyung will be ok. You have an unbreakable bond with one another"
"We are soulmates! He is my best friend and I wouldn't ever be without him"

"Then let's sort this problem out!" says Yoongi determinedly.

(A/n: this story was supposed to be nearly done but then I had to throw in a curve ball (dumbass) but basically it's going to take me ages to write.

I don't know if I should discontinue this story or something. Does anyone even read this story anymore?

The handsome waiter was supposed to be finished, and so was save me, but haven't written in ages!

I was going to start off 2020 with some new stories that I have been focusing on but I didn't get time.

Let me know what you want to see happen.
Thanks 💜)