17

Jimin shakes his head. He doesn't want to see Yoongi when he feels dirty.

Him and Yoongi might not be dating but they have established they both like one another.

Jimin decides Yoongi will hate him if he knew what happened.

"You will have to face him some time soon" Jungkook says to Jimin. "You need him right now. I see the way he looks at you. He likes you. I'm sorry for being mean to you in class. I was just hoping Yoongi would stand up for you and he did. That's how I knew his feelings for you. I'm sorry that I had to hurt you in the process Jimin" Jungkook confesses.

Jimin nods.

"It's ok. Thank you for helping me with those boys"
"God knows what they would of done to you if I wasn't there"

Jimin nods before he starts crying again.

Jungkook starts hugging Jimin again.

"It's ok Jimin, I got there before they could do anything. You're still a virgin" Jungkook lightly chuckles at the end of his short speech.

Jimin nods even though Jungkook doesn't know he lost that a week ago. Unconsentual.

Jungkook drives to Jimin's shared house with Yoongi.

Jimin's dad has been worried but Yoongi lied to him saying Jimin was staying at a friend's house.

Just and Jungkook and Jimin get out of the car, Yoongi, Taehyung and J-hope walk out of the house.

"Is that lover boy?" J-hope asks.

Yoongi looks over at Jimin who's looking very beaten up.

He rushes over to Jimin and cups his face.

"What happened to you?" Yoongi asks.

Jimin starts sobbing and Yoongi pulls him into his arms. Yoongi whispers comforting things into Jimin's ears.

"I've got you chimmie" Yoongi whispers.

Then he looks at Jungkook. He hands Jimin to Taehyung for a hug. Then he pins Jungkook against his car.

"DID YOU DO THIS TO HIM? I KNEW YOU HATED HIM BUT YOU DIDN'T NEED TO GO THIS FAR!" Yoongi yells.

Jungkook shakes his head. Then Jimin holds onto Yoongi's arm.

"He saved me Yoongi. He helped me"

Yoongi looks between Jungkook and a teary eyed Jimin. Then he grunts before letting Jungkook go.

"Sorry kook I was just worried" Yoongi sighs.
"Don't sweat it"

They fist bump before looking at Jimin.

"What's wrong Jimin?" Taehyung asks.

They all watch as Jimin's breathing gets shallower and more erratic. Jimin starts holding his chest as he starts shaking.

Yoongi holds onto his side as Jimin starts crouching down.

"He's having a panick attack" J-hope says.

Yoongi tries whispering sweet things to Jimin and tries to control his breathing.

He holds Jimin as he struggles to breath.

All of a sudden, Jimin goes limp in Yoongi's arms.

"Shit" Yoongi curses.

He holds Jimin in his arms as he goes inside.

Luckily his parents are out working and so is Jimin's dad.

Jimin's dad works from 5pm-10am. Jimin hardly ever sees him.

On Saturday he works 9am-11pm.

And in Sunday he is often down the pub. He misses his dad. In a weird way he feels like he has lost both of his parents.

Jimin feels like his father tries to avoid him and doesn't want to see him. It hurts. Really bad.

Yoongi takes Jimin into his room and lays Jimin on the bed.

He takes off Jimin's clothes. He sees bruises and cuts all down Jimin's chest. Some cuts are deeper than others.

He can also see a hickey on Jimin's chest. It makes him frown.

He puts one of his tops on Jimin. He hasn't ever seen this shirt before that Jimin was wearing.

He takes off Jimin's shorts and puts him in joggers.

He puts Jimin under the duvet and sits down besides him.

Then he hears a soft knock on the door.

"Come in"

Jungkook and the other two boys walk in. Taehyung holds a bowl of water and flannel where as Hoseok holds food.

"I hope he wakes up soon" Yoongi sighs.
"We all do" Hoseok says.

They sit down around the bed.

"I live with Jin our school nurse. I'll tell him to come over with his boyfriend" Jungkook suggests.
"Thank you!"