31

Taehyung walks to the city center. His whole body hurts but it doesn't matter to him.

He just needs to be cuddled. Loved. Showered with affection.

Anything that will make him smile again.

He stumbles a few times when he walks and he rubs his eyes with his hands that are covered by his sweater paws. A cute pout tuggs on his lips.

He waits outside the sushi bar. His hoodie is up over his head.

Some men walk past and start checking him out.

They whistle at him as there is no hiding his thick thighs with his clothes. They can see his muscles against his shirt but they can also see how weak he is.

"You're pretty cute" one guy says winking.

Tae just rolls his eyes begging that Jin will get there soon.

He knows that Jin will be there in about 20 minutes.

"He's such a pretty boy" another guy says tracing his finger along Tae's jaw.

Taehyung growls in anger.

"Get the fuck off of me" Taehyung spits with venom.
"Don't be so rude" the boy says.

They all crowd Tae. There are six of them and only one of Tae.

They smirk as Taehyung scowls.

One of the guys winks at the other and before Tae knows it, they have their hands clasped around Tae's wrist tightly making his hands numb.

They drag him into a near alleyway one of the guys holding his hand over Tae's mouth muffling his screams.

Next they pin him against the wall. It makes him hiss in pain.

"Get off of me!" Taehyung yells.

The guy that seems to be incharge is the only one not holding Tae against the wall.

He moves forward ghosting his lips over Tae's.

Tae tries to move back but he can't. His head is already against the wall.

"Be a good boy" the guy whispers before kissing Tae.

Tae squirms trying to shake the guy off of him. His face is in disgust.

When the guy puts his tonge in Tae's mouth, he whimpers.

He hates this.

He guy holds his waste as Tae tries to escape his grasp.

The guy removed his mouth from Tae's and slaps him harshly round the face making Tae sob.

"I told you to be a good boy!" The guy snarls.
"Leave me alone" Taehyung cries.
"Do you want us to hurt you? Do as I say and nobody gets harmed"

He kisses Tae again and this time Tae has a plan.

He doesn't respond to the kiss but instead kicks the guy full force in the gut. His other leg kicks the guy in the dick.

The guy falls to his knees on the floor groaning and holding his crotch.

Tae starts squirming as the 5 other boys attempt to hold him down.

His legs thrash and he attempts for his arms to be freed.

The guy on the floor stands up and growls as he moves towards Tae. His face is dark and angry.

Suddenly his fist collides with Tae's jaw.

He whimpers from the impact.

Then the other 5 boys throw Tae to the floor.

"You dick" the guy spits. "With your ugly fat body nobody would want to sleep with you anyway"

That stung. Their words are like punches to the face.

"Go kill yourself you ugly bastard. Nobody loves a fridged fat arse"

He kicks Tae in the stomach before walking off laughing at how pathetic he is.

Once they're out of sight, Tae picks himself off the floor and dusts down his clothes.

He wipes his eyes and spits on the pavement wanting to remove any taste of the guy.

"Today just isn't my day" Taehyung whines.

He walks over to the sushi bar entrance again and just waits.

The cold bites as his skin making goosebumps appear. He shivers aggressively and rubs at his arms trying to get some heat back to them.

Maybe he shouldn't of said to meet Jin here.

A few minutes later the familiar rumble of an engine is heard and Jin's slender body's seen.

That's when he breaks down.

He falls apart.

But what's different this time is that Jin's here to catch him.

(A/n: soft moments. I was going to make it sad but I couldn't do that to myself or anyone so yeah. Sorry it has taken me so long to write this)