30

All Taehyung wants to do is curl up into a little ball and just cry in someone's arms.

But then he remembers, he's all alone.....

The only people he can go to talk to are his friends, but they are a long walk away.

Jimin is his best friend but he doesn't want to ruin their date.

Jin and Namjoon are off probably cooking somewhere. He would probably go speak with them but he just can't bring himself to put even more pressure on their shoulders.

As for Jungkook and Hobie, they are out probably having a good time. Taehyung decides they don't need him.

He wouldn't be surprised if he died Jungkook would just move on and date Hobie. Maybe it would make him happy.

That's all Taehyung wants, Jungkook's happiness. All of their happiness.

What about himself, you may ask? He can't even remember when he considered his own feelings.

Still though, he doesn't want to kill himself. Going against his grandmother's wishes is not his intentions.

"I hate myself" Taehyung spits.

He can't decide what to do. He wants to be selfish and take his life away from himself but he just can't bring himself to hurt his family like that.

No matter how much he tries to convince himself they don't need him and would be better off without him, he can't do it. To his grandmother's wishes or his family.

That means he is stuck alone again.

"Smile" he whispers to himself. "Smile and make others smile"

He starts the walk back home words not leaving his brain.

'Stay fit and healthy. Don't bottle up your emotions. You have some very nice friends who I believe would listen to you rather well'

He smiles at the thoughts.

'Saranghae my precious winter bear'

He thinks of the good things. The things that he wishes could help him.

"Grandmother, why can't you tell me what to do? Why can't you guide me?" Taehyung asks the sky cluelessly.

Then he thinks for a moment.

'i am making excuses why not to tell the others what's wrong. Maybe she has guided me but I've just been to foolish to understand' Taehyung decides.

Taehyung grabs his phone out of his back pocket and texts Jin. He knows Jin will be able to help.

'trust and faith is what grandmother always used to say. Believe in others but believe in yourself as well. Never leave anyone behind including yourself'

Taehyung sticks his head up a little higher. He isn't going to leave himself behind.

Tae💜
Jinnie are you free right now?

Taehyung almost immediately gets an answer.

Jinnie❤️
Is something wrong?
Jungkook said you were acting weird

Tae💜
I'm fine
Can we meet up plz?

Jinnie❤️
Sure
Where are you right now?

Tae💜
Can you meet me up city

Jinnie❤️
Are you near there?
That's quite a way away.

Tae💜
So can you meet?

Jinnie❤️
Sure
Are the others coming?

Tae💜
No
I only want you

Jinnie❤️
Sure thing
Are you sure you're ok?
You're acting weird

Tae💜
I told you, I'm fine. Don't worry about me

Jinnie❤️
I care about you so of course I'm going to worry.
Jungkook is going off the walls so confused what's going on. He's worried about you.

Tae💜
I thought they were at the food fair

Jinnie❤️
They came back because Jungkook couldn't stay focused
He loves you so much, don't push him away

Taehyung doesn't know how to respond.

He doesn't mean to come across as pushy to Jin but he's desperate.

Tae💜
Has Jiminie come back from his and Yoongi hyungs date yet?

Jinnie❤️
Yeah they are back now. Jimin's has well and truly fallen for him

Tae💜
That's cute

Jinnie❤️
They really are cute :)
I'll pick you up at the city but you're coming home afterwards

Tae💜
Fine
Please come quickly

Jinnie❤️
I'll be quick don't worry.
I'll meet you by the sushi bar entrance

Tae💜
Ok
I need cuddles when you arrive

Jinnie❤️
I'll do that :)

Tae💜
Saranghae
Go ma sseum ni da

Jinnie❤️
Saranghae Tae