12

The boys force Jimin to eat no matter how much he whines.

Reluctantly he does. He eats very little.

"His stomach has shrunk so we need to build up his food tolerance" Yoongi says to Taehyung.
"Yeah"

Then Taehyung goes home after bidding them both goodbye.

Jimin feels sleepy after eating. He's still on Yoongi's bed.

Yoongi takes off Jimin's top and both his hoodie and Yoongi's jumper.

Jimin feels exposed with his whole upper body undressed.

Then Yoongi goes into his own wardrobe and takes a baggy top and a hoodie out for Jimin.

Yoongi slips it over Jimin's head. He feels Jimin's ribs under his touch.

Jimin should be between 126 - 154lb. He's 87lb. He should be 9st but he's 6.2st.

It's worrying.

Yoongi holds onto Jimin's waste.

Then he leans down so that his forehead is against Jimin's.

"I like you chimmie. It hurt today knowing what you're doing to yourself. I just want you chimmie" Yoongi says.

Tears roll down his cheeks. This is the most he has ever cried.

Jimin wipes away Yoongi's tears with his thumb.

Yoongi leans in and gently kisses Jimin's lips. Then he deepens the kiss. It's a kiss like no other they have experienced.

It's a passionate and desperate kiss but it's gentle like if they are too rough, they are going to break like glass.

When they do pull back, they are slow to part. They rest foreheads against each other.

Yoongi caresses Jimin's face and cuddles with him.

They both finish getting ready. Yoongi gets Jimin into sweatpants and then gets himself into shorts. He doesn't wear a top.

They both lie down and snuggle together.

"I never want to let you go again!" Yoongi whispers.
"Don't then. Don't let me go" Jimin mumbles.

Yoongi rubs his fingers on Jimin's scalp. He can hear the pleasurable hum of Jimin.

Yoongi has learnt that Jimin likes his scalp being rubbed. It's a calming sensation for Jimin.

He watches Jimin playing with the hem of his hoodie. Whenever Jimin is nervous, Yoongi has noticed that he often plays with his hoodie.

"Good night chim chim" Yoongi whispers.
"Night hyung"

Yoongi runs his fingers through Jimin's hair and rubs his scalp until Jimin falls asleep.

He can hear light snores coming from the youngers mouth. Soon Yoongi falls asleep as well.

===================================

That morning, Jimin wakes up to strong arms around his waste.

He wriggles as tries to turn over.

"Morning chimmie" Yoongi whispers huskily.
"M-morning" Jimin stutters.

Yoongi can feel Jimin's bubble butt by his groin. It makes him have bad thoughts, especially when Jimin wriggles to try and turn around.

"Please stop moving" Yoongi groans.
"Huh?"

Then Jimin feels something poking his thigh.

"O-oh" Jimin says.

His face flushes red. So does Yoongi's. Whoops?

"I'm going to go sort out this little problem of mine" Yoongi sighs.

Then he crawls out of bed removing himself from Jimin's embrace.

Jimin pouts at the loss of contact. Then he himself gets up.

Yoongi is in the bathroom so Jimin decides to get changed in the bedroom.

Jimin wears a stripy black and white top and black Nike shorts.

Yoongi, after a little while, comes out of the bathroom feeling alot better.

He changes into a black hoodie and jeans. He looks good.

So does Jimin.

Yoongi can't take his eyes off Jimin's ass.

"It's nice to see you in shorts" Yoongi says.
"Don't I look bad?" Jimin asks self-consciously.
"Trust me, you look perfect chimmie"

Jimin smiles.

"Thanks hyung"

They walk up to the mall and spend the day having bubble tea and joking around.

Jimin even eats a little much to Yoongi's delight. He even says he's hungry.

Yoongi misses seeing Jimin bubbly and asking for food. This is nice. Really nice. Perfect even.

Jimin and him go into a clothes store. Jimin runs over to a pastel blue hoodie. It's Calvin Klein.

"That would look cute in you chimmie" Yoongi says.

Jimin gives him an iconic eye smile. Then he looks at the tag and puts it down.

"Yeah..............maybe not" he sighs.

Yoongi rolls his eyes and buys the hoodie for Jimin.

"Wear it alot chimmie"

Wanting To Be Perfect//Myg×Pjmजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें