33

Jimin's eyes feel like they are bulging out of his sockets.

"What the fuck!?"

But Jimin's voice doesn't seem to be heard over the brawl the two boys seem to be having.

The fight was confusing. Fists flying everywhere in a blur of colour with red splashing the pavement.

Jin, who hates not doing something to help Tae, is unsure what he actually can do.

It's not exactly like he can interfere as the boys are at each others necks.

Jimin, however, stares at the fight all emotions drained from his normally Rosey cheeks leaving them an unusual pale colour.

"He....he raped me" Jimin says his voice drifting off.

Jin's ears prick up hearing what Jimin said.

"W-what?" He stammers. "This is the guy?"

Jimin nods and Jin gasps.

"But Jimin you know we must stop this fight. Taehyung is getting hurt so badly!"
"I-i...yeah. I know. But I really don't want to. He deserves this"
"But think of Tae. He doesn't deserve this"

Jimin nods.

Equally Jin and Jimin don't want to get in the middle of this fight being as it's so grim.

There have been several yells of pain from both parties.

Jimin tries to grab onto what he presumes is Tae but it only lands another punch on Tae's blood coated jaw.

"Stop it!" Jin shrieks. "You're going to kill one another!"

But nobody listens. They're too busy attacking each other.

A car suddenly pulls up and another one behind that.

Out pools Namjoon and Jungkook in one car. In the other Hoseok and Yoongi climb out.

As soon as they see the fight, they all run over to intervene.

These new sounds catch Taehyung off guard and he turns to look at the source of the disruption. Big mistake!

Kang Daniel uses this to his advantage and punches Tae square around the jaw. Then he puts one arm under his thigh and another on his waste.

He lifts the younger up easily and flings him harshly into a nearby wall.

The fighting, up until now, had been messy and there was no clear winner but now Daniel is showing superiority.

This is something Taehyung hates.

He clambers to his feet before lunging at Daniel.

They get into an even more violent scrap.

Tae's knee clashes into Daniels abdomen and fists are pelted at his back in response.

Namjoon gets in the middle pulling Taehyung out from the headlock he had been put in.

Then Yoongi punches the other guy round the face really hard. The sound of crunching fills the air as Yoongi breaks his nose.

Daniel goes to punch Taehyung but Jungkook catches the guy off guard by using his taekwondo skills.

He punches the guy and twists his shoulder pinning it back behind his back and continuously kneeing him in the ribs.

Daniel swipes Jungkook's feet from him and uses this weakness to shove Jungkook away.

This leaves Taehyung a clear punch!

Taehyung escapes Namjoon's grasp and tries to go for Daniel.

But luckily Jungkook manages to catch Taehyung.

"GET OFF!" Taehyung yells. "LET ME GET HIM!"

Jungkook tightens his grip around Taehyung's waste forcing him into a sort of back hug.

"Stop Tae" Jungkook demands. "It's over. This isn't you. You're not a fighter"

"GET OFF!" Taehyung yells in dispaire.

Jimin just stands there feeling numb.

"Sling your hook before we report you to the police" Jin tells the guy sternly.

Daniel rolls his eyes.

"That little bastard should of known he couldn't get with anyone. YOU'RE A FAT PIECE OF SHIT THAT'S UNLOVEABLE. SAVE THE OXYGEN FOR SOMEONE THAT'S WORTHY OF IT WHY DON'T YOU!"

His eyes advert to Jimin and he smirks before looking back at Taehyung.

"TAKE ADVICE FROM YOUR ANOREXIC LITTLE FRIEND. MAYBE THEN SOMEONE MIGHT SPARE YOU A GLANCE. I KNOW THAT I ENJOYED HIM ALL RIGHT"

Yoongi shoves the guy away.

"We told you to go away so GET LOST YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT BEFORE I GRIND YOUR KNEE CAPS INTO COCAINE!"

Daniel limps away. His injuries are awful.

As for Taehyung, he's hardly conscious. His rage and injuries cause his extreme grief.

Once it is safe that Daniel has gone, an awkward silence fills the air. Nobody quite knows what to say or do. Everyone besides Jungkook that is........................

"WHAT WAS ALL THAT ABOUT?" Jungkook yells at Taehyung in extreme anger.

Taehyung visibly flinches. Jungkook's voice echos around the area making him sound intimidating.

"YOU COULD OF DIED!" He exclaims.
"And I should of done" Taehyung says.
"What do you mean?"

Taehyung sighs in anger.

"He forced me to cheat on you so next time something like that happens best to let scum like me die. Ok?" Taehyung says bitterly.

All the boys are taken back by what Taehyung said.