34

Jungkook's heart sinks in his chest. He isn't sure that he is hearing this right.

His poor, little, innocent Taehyung has been manipulated by the most evil of 'things'. How can they move forwards. Together? Separate? Not at all?

Taehyung stumbles away from the others as he tries to escape.

"We won't ever turn away from you" Jin says
"It's not like you actually cheated. Cheating is consensual. You didn't give consent...did you?" Yoongi asks.
"Of course I didn't. I love Jungkook" Taehyung flushes red saying the last bit.

Jimin grins.

"We all love you. Right Jungkook?" Jimin says confidently.

Everyone's attention is on Jungkook who is looking down at the floor not knowing how to handle the situation.

"H-how could he do that to you?" Jungkook stammers.
"I'm sorry" Taehyung mumbles hating himself and his whole existence.

Yoongi pat's Jungkook on the shoulder.

"Me and Jimin got through the same thing. We understand your situation better than anyone else. We will help you make things a little easier" Yoongi says.
"That's right!" Jimin agrees. "You won't ever walk al-"

"SHUT UP!" Taehyung yells.

Everyone looks at Taehyung. They're all shocked by this sudden outburst.

"I'M NOT WORTH IT!" He yells. "Walk away from me Jungkook. You owe it to yourself"

He goes to walk away but Jungkook walks over and grabs his wrist before engulfing Taehyung into a hug.

Taehyung bursts into sobs feeling the familiar sensation of Jungkook's chest protecting him.

"You don't have to pretend to be brave around me. I'll always love you. No matter what!"

Jungkook kisses Taehyung's head and caresses his warm cheeks that are covered in his own blood and a little bit of Daniels blood.

"Let's get you home so that we can clean you up a little bit. I'll run you a bath and then we can cuddle"
"Jungkook I think he might need to go to hospital. His injuries are rather bad!" Namjoon reasons.

Taehyung shakes his head.

"I'm fine. I really want to do what Jungkook said. Please hyungie" Taehyung begs with his puppy eyes.
"Alright. Fine."

Jimin pulls Taehyung with him into the car with Yoongi and Jungkook following.

Once Yoongi started to drive away from the area, with Jin driving him and namjoon in the other car and Hobie driving the last, Jimin asks Taehyung a question.

"What exactly did Daniel do to you?" Jimin asks.

Taehyung tells them awkwardly exactly what happened. Jungkook caresses Tae's thigh the whole time.

"I-i know he slept with you and you didn't completely flip out at him but I hurt him for both of us. I felt complete rage when I heard you tell Jin that you knew him"
"You heard that?!"
"Yeah"

Jimin bites his lip awkwardly.

"He's an evil man. Should we go to the cops?"

Taehyung shakes his head.

"I'm not going near that filthy bastard ever again" he says with a clenched jaw.
"Than how do we resolve this situation?"
"He won't be getting with anyone how fucked his face looks at the moment. And I know this might sound bad but he can do whatever the fuck he wants now. He's not my problem"

Jimin gasps.

"Be we can help so many to escape him!"
"Bullshit!"

Jungkook frowns at Tae.

"But the police will help you and Jimin get justice"
"And I'll go to jail for gbh (grievous bodily harm). But you go ahead Jimin. Do what ever the fuck you want. I honestly couldn't care less"

Jimin frowns at the behaviour of Tae. He's acting so closed up. It's unusual for him to react like this. Really unusual.

"Taehyung don't be so rude" Yoongi scolds him.

Taehyung rolls his eyes.

"But I don't care. It's not my problem. I've delt with my issues with him. Now Jimin has the choice to do what he wants. I guess locking up 2 for the price of 1 is tempting"
"TAE!" Yoongi snaps. "THAT'S REALLY INSENSITIVE!"

Jungkook doesn't know what to say.

"We just saved your dumb ass" Yoongi tells him.

"I never asked you to. I would of happily taken down that dickhead myself. Maybe then I wouldn't be in this deep shit!"

(A/n: I didn't have inspiration for any of my books but I'm actually finally enjoying writing this book. Sorry it has taken me so long and I hope you all like the double update 🤞💜)