three.

wooyoung pov

this morning, as usual, i was getting swarmed. it wasnt anything different than i was used to. girls gave me gifts saying that they loved me and only me and i had to reject them.

i didnt want someone that was constantly around me. i wanted a different personality. thats when the screaming stopped. people started to murmer to eachother but i couldnt see why.

"he looks like a competetor for wooyoung."

that's all i could hear out of the multiple different conversations that were happening at the exact same time. i took the time that they were distracted to leave the group and make my way to class.

i sat in my seat and the usual group of people would swarm my desk.

yeosang walked in and took the seat next to me and layed his head on the desk.

the teacher shortly walked in and everone went to their seats.

the teacher didnt seem as happy as before but rather scared.

"h-hey class. i w-would like to w-welcome a new student. choi s-san" she stuttered out.

a male walked in wearing all black. he had black and red hair but he didnt look to happy to be here.

san pov

i was introduced to the class and i entered the room to see all my classmates. once again i wasnt too bothered that the teacher seemed terrified because i was far too used to it.

out of all my class mates one kept staring at me.

he had a lilac hair color and wore a lilac turtle neck with black pants. he didnt seem to cool so i dont think he is wooyoung.

i wanted to know which kod was wooyoung just so i know who they were talking about.

that lilac haired boy wouldnt stop staring at me and it began to bother me.

"im choi san and i would appreciate it if the lilac haired boy would stop staring at me" i spoke up as i made eye contact with the other boy and he looked away.

"t-tell us a-about yourself." the teacher spoke.

"i already said im choi san, isnt that enough?" i scoffed and she quickly nodded.

"y-you can take a seat behind wooyoung."

finally i would know who this wooyoung is.

the lilac haired boy raised his hand and i flicked my eye brows up. "oh, you're wooyoung? you dont look very popular." i walked to the seat behind him as the class gasped and i got some angry looks from some of the kids.

my desk mate told me that his name was seonghwa and he would help me later if i needed any help. he didnt seem to reliable or one of those kids that payed attention in class. he just stared at the guy in front of him.

"seonghwa, why do you keep staring at the kid in front of you. do you like him." i saw his face turn red as the guy in front of him turned around. i think his name was yeosang.

seonghwa shook his head quickly and put his head down.

class ended and a group of guys came to my desk.

"who are you?"

"choi san."

"what's your story?"

"you dont need to know."

they eventually gave up with the questions and left. to my suprise a large group of people were surrounding the lilac haired boy named wooyoung in front of me.

i was about to exit the classroom when wooyoung called me.

"hey, new kid!"

"i have a name" he walked up to me.

"choi san."

"what do you want."

"im jung wooyoung. its nice to meet you." he held out his hand to me and the groups around him began to squeal.

i turned around and left the classroom. the fact that they swooned over him made me feel sick.

wooyoung was now the first person on my hate list.