forty three

san

i took a shower and got ready for school. i tried rushing around to not see wooyoung.

his stunt this morning and the dirty shit i did the night before made me flustered to the point that i can barely look at him.

i rushed to school and jessi immediately asked where i was the whole night.

as i was supposed to be back home at 10 pm.

which obviously i wasnt.

but i pushed her away and made it to my class and falling asleep on my desk..

or at least tried.

i heard the screams of females and a male voice which of course was the man i didn't want to see.

his voice was loud.

IF i pretend to sleep he wont bother me.

which was correct.

small laughs were heard around the room as class started and i felt a hand rub my back from the seat next to me.

"are you okay angel? you havent spoken a word all day." he spoke and i nodded and he kissed by head which made my face head up.

but he didnt see.

"awe your ears are red."

i want to jump off a bridge.

i slowly covered my ears and he laughed softly. "go back to sleep its okay." he rubbed my back more before pulling his hand away.

he felt so warm and comforting even though we kinda did something last night.

i think he forgot.

but if he remembers the lap dance then he probably remembers last night.

he was more drunk at the club.

"ah sannie!!" the bell rung and i heard jennies voice as she poked me.

i perked my head up and looked at her and i noticed wooyoung was gone.

she sat on his seat and leaned close to me.

"i didnt know you were a sub." she whispered and i shot up. "im not!" i yelled and she laughed as i sat back down.

"they were inside of you san it was cute dont worry." i sighed and out my head down again.

sorry for the short chapter i have writers block asf and i felt bad that i havent updated.

BUT

if you have any questions for the characters, me, or for the story line ill be willing to answer them!!