twenty one.

san

as i headed to my stage i examined the area.

i saw many heads jumping in the crowd and a screen above my stage that seemed to be above everyone's.

i looked to the one on the opposite side as mine it was a female and i looked up to see what the sign said.

kim chungha
12.76

in led lights i could tell that probably wasnt her real name. it made me wonder what mine said.

i had to begin soon. this chungha seemed to be the most popular. she had alot of people surrounding her platform and throwing alot of money onto her.

she did seem pretty.

i jumped at the lights suddenly turned on above my platform meaning it was time to start.

i closed my eyes and kept them closed i began my dance.

i better get big tips for this.

a bit of my ego fell out as i opened my eyes to see a bunch of people around me.

watching me.

they seemed so captivated.

i began to feel hot as i felt my face heat up.

i closed my eyes again.

i could hear what they were saying but as i reached the bottom of my poll i landed in what seemed like alot of paper.

they were enjoying it.

"maybe thats why hes so expensive. thirty dollars is alot for this choi san guy but hes hot." someone yelled loudly which made me smile slightly.

thirty dollars was enough.

they used my real name which is dangerous.

shortly the lights faded and i opened my eyes and went backstage after collecting the tips.

i racked up seventy.

i stuffed it in a bag with my name on it before i locked it again and head back to the stylist to change clothes.

"you seemes to enjoy the money you got mr. choi." she spoke and i nodded a bit.

"youre really good."

"thank you."

she gave me a shirt and some pants that i seemed to be missing and told me it was almost time to start giving personal dances and some lap dances.

i put on the clothes and shrugged.

i had to wear a black shirt that had some glitter on it but was oddly soft and a pair of really ripped black shorts.

i was very exposed.

i headed back to my stage where my aunt stood with her pouch recieving alot of various amounts of money.

she even had a backup give her two more pouches.

they had no sign of stopping.

she gestured me to head into the crowd end collect money for lap dances while she did the private dances.

as i neared a table with someone handing me money i felt a tap on my shoulder.

i couldt see the person but they were taller than me. he handed me a twenty and a ten before he spoke. "im next." to which i nodded.

he really stood out. nobody wears red to a club.

i gave the man who was sitting at the table and a small dance that he seemed satisfied with.

the only problem i had was that i was fully sober.

i headed to the man in the red outfit who was now sitting with people under the light.

i froze.

i immediately recognized who it was.

the guy that sat next to me in school.

seonghwa.

he seemed fully drunk but we ended up making eye contact. he motioned me to come over and other face became clearer.

mingi and yunho with yeosang and some other guy.

i kept my head down and headed over to seonghwa and sat on his lap.

"all you have to do is make the brown haired kid jealous." i looked over to table to see the guy that normally sits in front of him.

yeosang.

i looked back at seonghwa and he ran his fingers through his black hair.

he didnt seem fully drunk.

did he not recognize me.

i put my head down and mumbled a quiet 'fuck' before i started to move on him.

i guess he wasnt expecting me to start.

as i went behind his chair touching his chest i noticed another person sitting next to mingi.

silver hair.

dark makeup that was oddly shiny.

dark aura.

mustve been another friend.

i shook it off and kept dancing until yeosang spoke up.

"youve done your moneys worth you can go now." with his words slurred. seonghwa gave me a smile "you felt good i might have to pay you again"

my eyes widened.

an alarm rang in my head as i went through panic.

"you felt good" that same sentence played over and over as i nodded and i felt my face turn red.

he wasnt this confident he mustve been drunk.

i headed off into another direction to try to see the silver haired person they were with.

i focused hard.

i walked slowly but closer to catch a glimse.

he was looking back at me when i got close enough.

my heard fell to my balls.

it was wooyoung.

he sent me a wink as he stood up and headed in my direction.

i felt like i couldnt move.

"you keep staring princess."

he stood fairly close to me and i felt my heart beat faster.

"i saw you on the stage and now youre right in front of me. do you like what you see baby?" he was cocky.

i shook my head and looked down.

he placed his hand on my chin and forced me to look at him.

"so shy arent you? you seemed confident on that stage. shouldnt you give me a lap dance?"

i so badly wanted to say i couldnt but he reaches into his pocket and pulled out three tens.

"thats the right amount, no?"

i took it and forced it into my pocket.

i wanted to shut him up.

"are you still shy. how cute. do you want to go away from my friends or is this fine?"

"its fine." i spoke

"ah so you do have a voice." he pulled me by my waist and walked back to the place he was sitting.

this seemed to familiar for some reason.