fifteen.

wooyoung

i didnt know that i would be blamed for the marks on san. rosé totally couldve done it.

why did i suddenly feel attracted to him at that moment? hes the worst and that little attitude he has all the time. he thinks he can do whatever and get away with it.

stupid.

i finished up my dinner and went back into my room before anyone else finished. i went into my bathroom and took a quick shower to wash my body since i still couldnt wash my hair. it was a nice shower until i heard my bedroom door close. it was probably san.

there was silence and that gave it away. if rosé wanted something she would be loud so she could leave faster.

silence.

nothing but running water.

i shrugged and continued my shower in peace.

fourty minutes pass and i was having a party. i wasnt listening to anything but i kept dancing. i finally decided that i was taking too long and san had to use it as well so i got out and wrapped the towel around my waist and left the bathroom.

"showers open." i motion to the bathroom.

"im not-" the rest was inaudible.

"take a shower you need one." he let out a loud sigh and didnt make eye contact as he rushed past me into the bathroom.

i heard the shower start and i picked out clothes to sleep in. normally i didnt wear clothes but i wasnt sleeping naked with san over.

i wore a pair of shorts and a tank top and i heard the shower stop.

he takes short showers.

he walked out and stood in the doorway with the towel on his waist and a smaller one on his head.

"do you have clothes?"

"of course i fucking do i live here." i stood up and walked to my closet. "pick something."

he mumbled something but i wasnt able to hear it.

he grabbed a pair of shorts and a black sweater before he ran back into the bathroom.
.
when he walked out again it was really awkward. you could tell my clothes were far to big for him.

"where am i sleeping tonight?" he suddenly asks and it made me notice that i hadnt thought too much about that.

"in my bed i guess."

"with you?" he said in a disgusted tone and i scoffed.

"im not gonna touch you dont worry you fucking kid."

he sat down on the opposite side of the bed as me and layed down with his back toward me.

oh how bad i wanted him to leave.

as i layed down and turned of the light a thought popped into my head before i drifted to sleep.

"where was his dad sleeping?"