twenty.

wooyoung

loud speakers. loud. loud. loud.

the smell of sweat and alcohol the sound of people singing along to the loud music the sight of people dancing against other people and dancers on polls already triggered something inside me that had fully changed my demeanor.

the group headed to a seat in the corner to go over the rules.

"rule number one is there are no rules just dont get people pregnant." mingi would say and we would all laugh and get our drinks.

people always changed when they got drunk and we were used to eachother.

we went to the bar and had a bunch of drinking contests before things started to get blurry.

yeosang was the lightest and seonghwa was probably the heaviest.

the rest of us were in the middle.

there was an order we had so we would always know who would get drunk first in our drinking games.

yeosang.
mingi.
jongho.
me.
yunho.
seonghwa.

it was always in that order. i used to be on top but then we met seonghwa and yungho hit drinking puberty.

when we finished all of our games all of us were beyond hammered except seonghwa who ordered the strongest after the strongest after the strongest as we watched in awe.

his power was amazing.

we would stick together until we all got drunk or wandered off.

i was the first to wander off this time. i went toward the stage through all the drunk sweaty people. theyre two male dancers and four females.

they were already halfway naked. all except one.

one of the males.

san

"dont you have anything to do beside sit at home all day? why dont you make friends and go outside or something?" my dad seemed angry for some reason.

"thats shady why do you want me out all of a sudden?" i asked just for him to roll his eyes.

"your aunt can give you a job for tonight. and it'll make you some good money." something about that didnt seem right.

two of my aunts owned clubs and the others were weird cat collecters.

i want going to clean up for a crazy woman.

"im not cleaning any cats." i stated looking back down at my phone.

a post popped up on my feed from someone i didnt follow.

"you dont have too. im sure you can be useful at one of the clubs." i looked up and gave a disgusted face.

"what? itll give you good money and even more because youre being asked to."

i calmed "how much we talkin?"

"your aunt said shes willing to give you five hundred from her wallet and possibly a bonus if you do well."

i could always use money.

"which club?" he gave me the location.

small time skip for story purposes.

"bartender or cleaner? what do you want me to do?" i arrived to the already full club. it was hot and it smelled like ass and titties.

not my cup of tea.

"actually.." my aunt paused and pulled me backstage.

"i wasnt able to tell your dad but we're short a male dancer. he randomly got sick and we know how good you are at dancing." she asked in a scared tone as my eyes widened.

"male dancer!" i practically yelled and sge tried to hush me.

"i knew you would react like that. ill give you seven hundred please?"

it was my aunt but still i wanted the money. it wasnt like it was close to my school so nobody i know should see me.

i hesitantly nodded and she smiled widely and pulled me into a makeup chair.

"im not getting fully naked though." i stated and saw her nod and she started to give me makeup. "you just need to be able to get to your underwear. you'll be able to keep the tips that are given to you. i will ask if youre willing to give lap dances."

i thought for a second. "if you raise the price and i keep all the money" she nodded.

why would she agree? her club isnt going to make any money with me here.

"your shift is starting please head to the left stage." her assistant said from the door way.

"good luck mr. choi we are lucky to have you." the assistant that did my makeup stated as i got up and adjusted my clothes.