forty one *

wooyoung

after time jennie passed out. it was such a shame because i was hoping i could get some pussy before the day ends but oh well.

everyone left was drunk out of their mind. the game ended up stopping because we could barely think straight and didnt wanna do anything too far.

i felt sans smaller hands rubbing up on my thigh.

when i looked at him he had a painfully desperate look which made my dick twitch.

i looked over at seonghwa for a moment before pulling san on top of me and kissing him.

his lips..

"-ah!" i heard him yelp as he pulled away from me.

"y-you're soooooooo h-hard!" he nuzzled his face into my neck and gave me soft kisses.

"y'all arent going to fuck in my house without me joining." seonghwa slurred out which really made him sound normal.

but he wasnt.

"j-join then.." san spoke into my neck which made me shiver and seonghwa picked him up to take him upstairs and san made grabby hands at me.

"cmon baby i miss you." he yelled from upstairs and i sighed before running up the stairs and following behind seonghwa poking sans cheeks and playing with him like a baby.

we entered a room and san laid on his back on the bed.

seonghwa sat next to his head and started kissing him.

it made my body feel hot in a not good way.

i have to be better than him.

i spread sans legs and stood in between them.

"-ah wooyoung!!" that sound was music to my ears.

we took off sans clothes (with consent before they got drunk) and we took off ours as well.

seonghwa wasnt bigger than me.

that brought a smile to my face.

seonghwa instructed that san opened his mouth and started throat fucking him and i lifted sans legs up onto my shoulders and fucked him regularly.

he was cute like this.

not with seonghwa though.

i didnt like seonghwa touching him like that. it wasnt better than me touching san.

we heard a thud from downstairs and immediately knew that jennie woke up.

i figured if we added the female seonghwa seemed to lust for so bad that his attention would be taken off san.

so i fucked him faster so seonghwas bed squeaked louder and i smiled to myself as i heard footsteps up the stairs.

the door opened and the female gasped.

she quickly took off her clothes and started to kiss sans chest which confused me.

why did everyone want san?

i sat confused.

still fucking san of course.

thats my baby.

seonghwa pulled himself out of sans mouth and i looked up surprised and he just winked at me.

"ack im not drunk anymore this is gross." seonghwa stood up and stretched and pulled jennie out the door with him.

can he read minds?

"guess its just me and you woo." he spoke before i grabbed his hips and started fucking into him again.

time passed and we finished.

we were cuddling on the bed under the covers so san wouldnt be cold.

i looked around before i noticed that this was his parents room and i chuckled softly.

san was still out of it.

i kissed his cheek as he seemed to be falling asleep.

"i love you woo.." he said which didnt even make him sound drunk and i felt my heartbeat pick up.

"i love you too san."