ten.

san

we sat in silence as we waited for the power to turn back on. it didnt seem like it was going to be soon. i went to the window to see the girls had left and i chuckles slightly.

"whats so funny?"

"mmh the girls left." i let out a fake whine. "i wanted to play with them a little"

"and you say im a whore" i turned back to face him with a small glare just for him to stick his tounge out.

something about that made me feel weird.

i went to sit back on my desk across from him. "im just saying they wont ever know if we fuck."

"we wont."

i shrugged and layed down on my desk and the desk next to mine letting my legs dangle.

i put my hands behind my head. "i wonder if we'll ever be able to leave."

"hopefully."

"can you stop being boring and try to start a conversation?" i asked and i saw him fold his arms.

"fine."

"the girls or boys that come up to you on a daily do you ever think about how they would act in bed?" i asked.

"are you horny or something?"

i didnt respond for a while. "its just a question."

i heard him sigh.

"sometimes i do it all just depends on how im feeling-"

he ended his sentence short and i heard it. i didnt feel like asking though.

"what about you?"

"of course i do i even imagine friends and your sister." i heard his breath hitch and i smirked.

i may have been joking but his reactions were funny. i see his leg start to move out of the corner of my eye and i laughed slightly.

"i was joking calm down. if my sister wasnt in america righr now i bet you would imagine the same." i playfully said. "alot of people tell me my sister is hot. she'll be here next week to be exact."

"you have a sister? what a joy" he said sarcastically.

"yeah she stayed in america because she wasnt let out of the alternative school in time when we moved. she'll arrive here next week."

"ah ok. ill be sure to introduce myself to her first so we can get things going" he said and i nodded.

i turned my head to look at him as he spoke "youre not going to say that i cant fuck your sister?" i shook my head and he rolled his eyes again.

his sassiness was hot.

"have you ever had a thought about me?" I asked confidently.

"why would i tell you that?"

"so its a yes?"

"no."

"you havent?"

"no."

"thats lame."

i sighed and closed my eyes.

"are you sure? i gave you a boner once."

"shut up san."

"so its a yes."

"shut up."

"i knew it!" i sat up

"its a no." he repeated.

"wow the jung wooyoung having a sexual though about me, choi san. whatever will i do?" i put my hand on my forehead and pretended to pass out.

"you get on my nerves."

"thats what i do best."

he didnt reply.

"you should tell me about the thought if i was in it."

"i said you weren't."

"stop lying."

he layed down on his and yeosangs desk. "im not telling you shit"

"if you don't tell me then ill tell people that you had a sexual thought about them.".

"that doesnt matter they would probably enjoy that." i heard him groan as he put one leg up on his desk.

"please?" i whined. "atleast tell me who was on top?"

i heard him sigh. "me. are you happy now?"

i wasnt expecting him to actually answer let alone answer like that. i wasnt going to let him think that made me weak.

"i told you it was a yes."

"san do you ever shut up."

"i want details."

"no."

"pretty please?" i begged slightly.

an idea popped into my head.

"no." i sat up and stood next to him.

"please..?" i asked again.

"no." i crawled up and sat on his lower stomach close to his crotch area.

he grunted and his eyes shot open. i gave him an innocent smile and he closed his eyes again.

"wooyoungie...." i whined and put my hands on his chest.

"yes san?"

"you should tell me. if you dont itll be bad for you."

"im not gonna tell you." i smirked and moved lower so i sat directly on his crotch. his face twitched slightly.

"why not?"

"because i dont want to."

"thats unfair!" i whined.

"its a good enough reason."

i moved my lower body against his and i heard him gasp as his eyes shot open again.

"what happened to the big and bad san?"

"oh nothing i just want to hear you tell your thought about me"

"i said i dont want to." he made direct eye contact with me as he thrusted his lower body up towards me making an unexpected moan come out. i quickly covered my mouth and got off him.

"awe did you get shy?" he said in a teasing tone in which i didnt reply.

"dont talk about it."