thirty two

san

"get a room" yeosang noticed how touchy wooyoung was getting but saying that just made wooyoung smirk against my ear before turning his head away from me.

"baby, you need patience seonghwa will give you the attention you need just give him more drinks" wooyoung winked and i heard a gasp from yeosang.

"speaking of which" wooyoung tapped my hip. "why don't you go get us more drinks?"

i nodded and rushed back to the bar and took a second to recollect myself. i prepared the drinks they needed and people started talking again.

"is that black haired kid your boyfriend?"

"i can stroke better then him."

"i probably give better head."

i rolled my eyes and slowly walked back to the table they sat at. i placed the cups in front of them and watches them all drink in unison.

wooyoung spun me and sat me down on his lap with my front facing him. "this also feels familiar. am i the only one having deja-vu?"

i nodded my head so he knew that i didn't feel the deja-vu even though i knew exactly what happened.

yeosangs head dropped onto the table and the table started laughing.

"is he ok?" i asked.

"he's already drunk." mingi responded.

"your drinks must be strong if seonghwa is already tipsy." wooyoung added.

so yeosang was the lightest.

funny.

wooyoung started to get more touchy with me on his lap.

mingi and yunho went to go watch the dancers and nobody knew where jongho went.

another bartender came to give more drinks and i don't know where she fuckin came from.

"see? you're on a break." wooyoung said against my neck only to hear a loud sigh from a drunk yeosang.

"how hard is it to get a fucking ro-" he was cut off by seonghwa wrapping his hand around his neck. "don't be overly jealous, baby."

i looked away before they started to do anything weird.

"i wish they all weren't horny drunks" i mumbled after i made eye contact with wooyoung again.

"jongho is the least horny one" wooyoung replied.

wooyoung took me off his lap and headed to the bathroom and the night started going quicker.

i headed backstage to get my makeup fixed and my sister followed shortly behind me.

"that boy, huh?" she spoke as she sat next to me.

"which one?"

"the one you was sitting on." i made a small 'ah' sound.

"that's wooyoung he's our neighbor and the now second most popular boy at school." i said with a wide smirk on my face.

"whos the most popular?" she questioned suddenly and i pointed to myself.

"you'll see on monday" i stated and the rest of the night went by faster until we went home.