thirty one.

san

i laughed at my sister as i walked to the bar and she glared at me.

she wasnt actually mad.

i started to get a bad feeling in stomach and tried to push it aside.

i began working at the bar and i started getting old drunk men either flirting or insulting me.

"why is your hair blond if you work here."

"how much for that sweet ass baby boy." i felt SICK.

i continued to work and getting those comments until it fell silent.

no voices just music.

i looked up from my position and saw a group of men standing a few meters from the bar having a conversation and not paying attention to the people around them. people started talking. 

"ive never seen them here before."

"the red haired one is hot."

"no way its the tall black haired one." my knees became weak and i dropped down to hide under the bar.

two saturdays in a row how often did they come to clubs.

"hey wheres the bartender?" i heard wooyoung ask and i looked up and saw a finger pointed down to where i was hiding.

"fuck. fuck."

"i rushed my head to look back down when i saw him peek over the bar.

"oi kid. get us a drink." he poked the top of my head. "we'll be sitting at the table in the corner. make it quick."

rude bitch.

the club started to get loud again and i stood up to make the drinks and take it to the table.

i carried the tray over and used my other hand to cover my lower face but that didnt seem like it would work well.

i was thinking of throwing the drinks but the cups would break.

so

i just walked over there.

i placed the cups down on the table.

"ah choi san i didnt think you worked here." wooyoung spoke.

"you dont remember him from anywhere else?" yeosang spoke and my face heated up quickly.

fuckin kids.

"talk for a second"

"wheres he going to sit?" seonghwa said in an annoyed tone and i aggressively shook my head.

"i really have to get back to work."

"nobody is at the bar you have time." i awkwardly laughed and tried to run back but i felt arms wrap around my waist and pull me back.

i happened to end up sitting on wooyoung.

i looked to the stages to see my sister looking back at me with a smirk before she started to laugh.

"ow" i mumbled softly.

"aw im sorry did i hurt you?"

i mean technically...

"no its another thing."

i ended up resting my head back on his shoulder as he chugged his drink down.

i noticed the others had empty cups too.

"i feel like this has happened before" wooyoung spoke softly in my ear and i felt his hand trace up my sides.

"you must be dreaming about me."

"im not."