four.

san pov

i took it upon myself to explore the school for a hide out spot that would come in handy later.

little did i know i was being followed by a small group of girls. they seemed like the bad type.

for some reason those girls love to target me.

"hey, san" i stopped walking and turned around to face the group.

there was only four girls and one of the girls on the end spoke. they all seemed pretty popular.

though they all looked pretty weird.

the group walked closer and stopped when the brown haired one was a few inches away from me.

she held out her hand in a sassy way for no reason.

"im jisoo" i rolled my eyes and shook her hand. i didnt care much for introductions. she had dark red hair and had part of it up in a pony tail. she wore white unlike the other girls who wore all black.

the other girls spoke up.

"im lisa" she had grey-ish hair with bangs. she wore one blue eye contact and for some reason her other eye was just brown. she wore a jacket with a tank top under it with black skinny jeans.

"im rosè" she wore a tight pony tail but she had a pink-ish hair color. she wore a shirt with no sleves that was held up by a neck peice and the jacket she wore was off her shoulders.

"im jennie" she had platinum blond hair and blue contacts. she wore a short black dress with a white collar.

"choi san"

they didnt seem terrible or like they we're trying to hit on me and try to get into my pants.

they just seemed weird.

"we noticed that we've never seen you before and you look pretty cool" lisa spoke in a more brighter tone than how she spoke earlier.

"we would actually like to know if you would like to stick with us." rosè spoke.

i didnt really like making friends but i figured it wouldnt kill me to talk to someone for once.

"sure"

jisoo smiled and grabbed my wrist.

suddenly my opinion changed. i dont think they were that bad but i still think theyre weird.

i was pulled into an empty classroom with scattered desks. it was a mess. i figured that it was a hide out.

the door was shut by jennie and all the girls sat on a desk. i sat on one across from them and i knew they we're going to ask me questions.

"when did you transfer here?" jisoo spoke.

"yesterday. i just came today though." lisa nodded.

"why do the teachers seem to be scared of you?"

i rolled my eyes "i got expelled for fighting and i almost killed the kid."

jennie perked up slightly. she didnt talk much but i guess that got her attention.

"have you heard of wooyoung?"

"not much i just know he is popular"

rosè nodded and spoke "you seem to be a competitor for jung wooyoung"

i shrugged.

"your popularity is going up by the second" lisa spoke.

i shrugged again and i guess that ended the  interview.

wooyoung pov

san didnt show up to the cafeteria and left me baffled when he didnt even want to shake my hand.

he already seemed to not like me.

i ate my lunch with my group of friends and noticed that those four girls that sat at the end of our table and caused trouble weren't there.

maybe they found san.

then everything got loud.

screaming.

i turned around and saw the four girls with san in the middle. the cafeteria was going batshit.

was he already more popular than me.

the five sat at the end of our table but the screaming didnt end.

i have to admit.

i felt threatend by san.