thirty.

[major time skip.]

wooyoung

saturday once again. this time seonghwa got to chose the club. the one he picked was said to be similar to the one we went to last time.

maybe related owners?

we didnt wear much of anything different from last time but yeosang wore a blue velvet suit and clown makeup on the opposite eye as seonghwa.

them together made my eyes hurt.

not that i would be seeing them much anyways.

we headed out to the new club and looked  around when we entered.

the layout on the inside were completely different one female dancer and two male dancers.

seemed one female was missing..

there was a woman at the bar who seemed to be overwhelmed and inexperienced as a bar tender but that wasnt anything i could help with.

i decided to look around and try to remember faces this time.

i didnt really have a reason..

san

another phone call from my other aunt this time she was always the possible nicer one.

i say possible because i believe she is starting to go insane. she runs a more darker and popular club. that was more about the sex then the teasing.

"hey sannie tell your sister we're short a female dancer and we need a bartender."

"she cant dance and make drinks at the same time."

she laughed but it sounded creepy over the phone.

"you can be the bartender, san."

i agreed. i wasnt getting as much money as the last time but thats because i wasn't dancing. my sister agreed that she would dance only if she didnt fuck anyone.

she was getting payed more.

not that it mattered at all.

she tied up her short black hair in a way that didnt make sense but maybe thats because im a boy.

she wore a camo outfit that really made her curves look better.

im not into that alabama shit though..

she would be getting more tips from the people around her or the people she danced on. maybe shell be nice and share with her little brother.

she said she was ready and we headed out in her car.

better transportation.

when we arrived it was full and of course very hard to navigate.

maybe if she turned on the fucking light i would know where im heading.

"not so fast little kid." a woman was heard to my left. "you think anyone would buy a drink from you looking like that." she winked at my sister and we headed tp the backstage area to get makeup and clothes.

how annoying.

im not dancing but im wearing a flashy outfit worse than last time.

i was shirtless with a black lace blazer and black pants .

and my makeup went along with it in an darker way if it could.

my sister wore a black crop top and latex shorts.

they look uncomfortable..