thirty four.

[small amount of smut.]

san

the monday school day ended almost as fast as it started. i was already walking home with my headphones in as jessi happened to stay after on her first day.

as i was walking i noticed wooyoungs car drive past me and i decided to walk faster.

to annoy him of course.

rosé also told me his mom wasnt going to be home. i knew i had to plan the party that was 'seonghwas' party but annoying wooyoung is much nicer.

i smiled widely as i noticed he was still in his car. i rushed to his door as i tried to drop my smile. which wasnt working.

he looked at me before he rolled his eyes and rolled down his window. "what?"

"arent you going to get out of your car?"

"do i have to?" i thought for a moment before he interrupted my thought process.

"do you want to sit in here with me?" he asked and i nodded rushing to the other side and getting inside.

i placed my hand on his thigh with another smile. "what are you doing?" he asked not looking up from his phone and spreading his legs more.

for me.

i couldnt help but notice how pretty he actually is.

i moved my hand up and felt him move against my hand. his breathing hitched slightly.

i went to move my hand away but he held it back down with his own hand. i couldn't help but smile.

something clicked.

i used my other hand to gently rub his neck until i tightened my grip and he looked over at me.

his expression was different.

i moved my face closer to his as he continued to hump my hand.

we kissed. he did bite my lip. he did get his tongue into my mouth.

but i fought back and this time i won.

and that resulted in wooyoung whining.

it was the prettiest sound ive ever heard.

i smiled as i didnt break the kiss and i heard a small tap on the window next to me which broke my concentration.

i broke the kiss and moved my hands away as i turned to look out the window.

rosé and my sister.

rosé didnt look at me through the window and my sister pointed to her mouth and gagged before smiling widely. i looked back at wooyoung and he was on his phone again.

my face got red as i got out of his car and walked into my house.

not before accidentally walking to wooyoungs house of course.