nineteen.

wooyoung

today i didnt feel like being popular. i always felt like that on the weekends. luckily it was saturday and mingi was good at finding club's.

every saturday we would go to a different club to relax out minds of all the school shit we delt with.

a day we felt like we were fully normal.

this small 'fall break' consisted of the week. saturday through saturday and we werent letting that week go to waste.

it was the plan to book a couple hotel rooms for us to stay in and go to various clubs throughout the week.

ive been so tense.

we sat in mingis car to pick a roomate and shit like that. i was partnered up with mingis cousin.

his name was jongho and i didnt know him well but ive seen him alot when we went clubbing. mingi got parnered up with yunho but we knew that was going to happen and yeosang got with seonghwa.

they didn't know eachother well but you could tell they didnt click well.

today of course was the first party day. we got settled into our rooms and finished getting ready at around eleven pm.

we had a late start.

but the later the better.

we all met up in a lobby in our extreme clothes. yknow the type of those that you wouldnt be able to wear to school.

yeosang did my makeup as he normally would when we partied. he was good at dramatic looks.

seonghwa wore his regular red velvet suit with some type of makeup. today i guess he went with a creepy vibe. it was like clown makeup but only one eye.

mingi wore bleached jeans with a jean skirt over it with a black turtle neck. it was an outfit you wouldnt expect to look good but mingi made everything look good.

yunho wore a black shirt that was more on the see-through side. he made that and a pair of black jeans look good for some reason.

jongho wore something that seemed too soft but at the same time it was completly a fishnet outfit with small patches to cover most of his body.

yeosang was wearing the same suit as seonghwa but it didnt seem to be on purpose. he had a dark makeup look and his hair styled to make him look like a 'sexy satan'.

me on the other hand i wore a black shirt with multiple holed in the shoulder area and two buttons undone. yeosang gave me a sparkly but dark makeup look.

we were ready to go.

"should we invite hongjoong?" mingi joked.

"why so he can make us look like we own a twink?" jongho spoke back.

hongjoong went to our school and he was a MAJOR twink and also kinda a hoe that had a checklist of boys and girls he dated and broke their hearts. jongho didnt like him too much and nobody knew why. i never really met the kid but something about him didnt rub well with me.

though we all laughed and walked to mingis car to get to the club.