twenty four.

san

"one hundred fifty three dollars and he went to sit back down. i couldnt give it back because he seemed to drunk and youre calling the shots."

i tilted my head and i didnt know how to respond. thats alot of money for someone like me.

"you could guve him something more. like a more 'interactive' dance. let him touch you a bit or something.....yknow.." she trailed off and i shivered. i didnt want some random drunk guy touching me he might get to horny.

god.

"whatever its his turn anyways i just have to check the camera to remember what he looks like. dont worry though there arent any cameras in the room im going to take him."

"where are you going to take him?" i shivered again. i didnt want anything bad to happen to me.

"the dark blue room next to the dressing rooms. its the 'special' room. go ahead and get ready." she waved me away and i wandered to find the blue room.

after getting lost i finally found it and i wanted to explore it a little.

it was very blue of course and it had sound proof pads on the walls and a bathroom. it want much but it smelled like sex.

"if she think im going to fuck an old horny man she must be out of her fucking mind" i spoke to myself and walked into the bathroom and closing the door behind me.

there was a light blue robe and a pair of dark blue 'boxers' but it looked like a bunch of strings.

hopefully it will cover me.

i put the VERY uncomfortable pair of boxers on with the robe when i heard the door close.

panic set into my chest.

the old horny man was in the same room as me already.

i frantically moved around not knowing what to do.

i slowly opened the bathroom door and saw someone sitting on the end of the bed.

the blue lights made it hard to see.

my heard pounded and it felt like it could be heard to the other guy.

i walked close enough and let out an internal sigh.

wooyoung.

it had to be wooyoung.

i would be fine if it was anyone else. even an old and horny man.

he seemed to have seen be as soon as I saw him and he smiled.

"hello again princess." he gently pat his thigh.

i played along and sat on his lap.

something about him...i couldnt take my eyes away.

i felt my own hands pulling to untie my robe like i didnt have control of my body.

i fully untied it and it slipped off my shoulders.

i felt him suddenly shift under me.

"getting right to it i see?" he said really quietly to which i quickly nodded.

something really possessed me.

"t-touch me.." i layed my hands on his chest.

"what was that princess. say it louder." he chuckled softly and i felt his hands rest gently on my thighs.

"i said touch me!"