thirty nine.

wooyoung

did it bother me that san and seonghwa were suddenly so close and lovey dovey?

of course not.

the only thing that bothered me was how much jennie was squirming around on my lap and how unnecessarily wet she was JUST for me to look over and see seonghwa practically fucking san with his eyes while his hand was on his thigh.

but the last part didnt matter.

this shower wasnt the most therapeutic at this time because we seem to not have warm water.

as i got out to get dressed i peeked through my window into sans window and it seemed he was finished too.

and already dressed.

yes he was wearing a cropped top earlier but this one seemed shorter.

it was black and had a cherry in the middle and his pants were black and hand a bunch of different things going on.

(like sans pants in the recent vlive !!)

so me being the bitch i am.

decided to match.

i didnt have a crop top but i did own a black shirt with a small red logo on it and some black pants that were kinda similar.

i wore a pair of black boots to match sans boots.

(once again like the recent vlive)

and i headed out of my house and into my car and honked the horn to make san hurry up.

when san rushed out so frantically he seemed cute.

cute cute...

the way his shirt lifted up and i could see his pretty nipples and it showed his curves off so well-

stop.

i hit my thigh and looked away as san got into the car.

"oh!! we're matching thats so cute!!" i waved my hand at him. "its whatever." and i looked at seonghwas address and noticed it wasnt actually that far.

he actually lived like two houses across from mine.

i pointed it out to san and he got out of the car and began walking and motioned me to come with him.

which i did.

if a cute boy tells you to follow him are you going to follow him? yes.

san

damn it was cold.

thats all i could think about. fresh out the shower and barely covered. i hope wooyoung doesnt notice my smell. wooyoung seemed awkward which isnt exactly normal.

was he mad at me? i dont care enough to ask.

we arrived at seonghwas house and i knocked on the door before wooyoung and flashed him a smile.

alot of banging and rusting happened behind the door and a couple of curses we're thrown out before seonghwa opened the door.

"yall are... early." his eyes looked me up and down before moving aside to let us inside.

i felt a movement from wooyoung behind me but i didnt pay attention to it.

yeosang ran down the stairs as he fixed his damp hair. "youre here !!" he shouted and seonghwa laughed softly.

his shirt was slightly stretched which it wasnt before.

he wore the shirt before.

that made a lightbulb go of in my head.

"ah!! sorry we came so early we didnt know yall were." i made a hole with my fingers and put my finger through the hole with a small smile.

yeosangs face turned so red it was strange. i was right!!

they was fuckin !!

i looked seonghwa up and down before gasping and walking over to him slowly getting on my tippy toes to whisper in his ear. "your fly is down." i heard wooyoung sigh loudly and was about to speak but a knock was heard on the door.

"ill get it." he spoke.

he answered the door and jennie walked in wearing a pathetic bra that barely covered anything and a short high waisted skirt.

apparent that she wasnt wearing anything under the skirt.

was she expecting an orgy?

and after yunho and mingi walked in wearing all black.

as that was happening seonghwa pulled up his fly and grunted slightly.

seems he was still hard.

i trailed my finger up his bulge through his leather pants with a small smile before turning around and walking next to wooyoung again.

wooyoung turned his back to seonghwa as i felt his hand on my wrist pulling me back as yeosang stood next to wooyoung not paying attention.

i had my back towards him and he pushed his body against mine.

i felt it.

it HAD to have been bigger than wooyoungs.

he rubbed himself on me and licked my neck slowly and i shivered.

"youre cute." he spoke before pushing himself off me and walking over to everyone else.

when i walked over it was clear that they were cooking.

jennie was at the sink and wooyoung was behind her leaning on the counter seemingly not doing anything.

but if you look from the side.

her ass was rubbing against his crotch and he was enjoying it.

nobody knew it though even if it was obvious.

his pp was excited.

if they dont have sex and seonghwa doesnt have sex this is gonna be a hormonal party.

mingi on the other hand was having a mental breakdown looking at how to make mac n cheese while yunho comforted him.

how did i get stuck here.

next thing i knew wooyoung was standing in front of me and i shook my head to stop zoning out and i looked up at him.

"if i show them how much a whore you are will they still like you as a friend?" he asked with a smile as he bent down and kissed my cheek.

then he went back to work without jennie rubbing on him.

public humiliation huh?

that doesnt seem surprising.