thirteen.

san

his face was so close to mine but i refused to make eye contact. i kept my head facing to the left rather than directly at him.

"s-so are you g-gonna let me go?" fuck i stuttered again. a small hum left wooyoungs mouth as he didnt let go yet.

the door flung open and he suddenly dropped my arms and turned to face his mom in the doorway.

she had this smirk on her face as wooyoung rapidly shook his head.

she took a deep breath. "sans dad wants to know if they can stay the night. san can sleep in your room because i dont trust him with rosé yet. is that okay with you."

"no" "no" we both spoke in unison.

"then your going to have to speak to the father about that." she hummed and wink at wooyoung before she walked out and I followed behind her to speak to my dad.

"dad!"

"yes?"

"cant i sleep in my own bed tonight i have classes tomorrow!"

"suddenly you care for classes? youre staying here!"

i tilted my head to the side before rolling my eyes and walking back to wooyoungs room.

i sat on his bed again and took a deep breath. "he said i cant leave."

"i know."

i nodded slowly and looked at his floor in front of me and bit my lip.

"so now your mom thinks we're fucking?" I said and a loud sigh could be heard.

"yes." i held in my laugh which didnt go unnoticed.

"like i would ever fuck you" i started to laugh.

"san sweetie it would be me fucking you." my laugh was louder but it slowly drained out when i noticed he was serious.

"t-that wouldnt happen." my face flushed again and i heard a small chuckle from wooyoung. "from how your face keeps flushing i can tell that isnt true."

i saw him walk closer and i turned my head away. "does big bad boy san want popular boy wooyoung to fuck him" i folded my arms and shook my head rapidly.

"s-stop your mom m-might walk in."

"they dont need to see us if they can hear you." my eyes widened staying fixed on his floor.

"im not loud."

"probably because you werent with me."

i wanted to do nothing more but to bleach my brain. where did the real wooyoung go. the one that hated me.

suddenly i felt my back hit his bed and a hand slowly begin to rub my neck i guickly shut my eyes out of fear.

fear.

when i slowly opened them i saw wooyoung on top of me with a smile. not a nice one but rather a creepy one.

was he planning on strangling me?

his smile dropped as i saw his eyes fix onto my lips.

his head lowered.

lowered.

lowered.

until i felt his mouth on mine.

i felt relieved.

my eyes fluttered shut and i felt his hand tangle into my hair. he harshly bit my lip which caused an unexpected whine to escape my lips which wooyoung seemed to enjoy. i felt him smile as he stuck his tounge inside my mouth. i chose to fight back but it came to no avail.

so there i was. making out with the person i hated the most.

his hand left my hair and moved all around my body.

small tingles filled my body.

his hand slipped up my shirt and onto my waist.

wooyoung broke the kiss to catch his breath. his hands resting on my waist his head quickly moved to my neck. leaving small gentle kisses and small licks. he started getting more harsh and leaving marks. he made me feel like all my breath escaped.

he got to a specific part of my neck that normally nobody was able to find. he layed a gently kiss which made my full body feel hot before he started to suck on it. i went to breath out as quietly as i could but it came out as a loud moan.

"found it." he whispered into my ear.

wooyoungs head popped up quickly as he mumbled a small "fuck." to see rosé standind in the doorway completely flustered.

"i didnt mean to interupt anything i promise!" she put her hands in a praying position. "mom just wondered when you were going to get the food." she shut her eyes quickly and i covered up my face.

"fuck" "fuck" "fuck" i chanted from under wooyoung.

"do you wabt me to tell her youre bus-"

"no!" wooyoung interupted quickly. "ill go soon."

she quickly rushed out and wooyoung got off of me. "you might want to cover those up" he ran his finger through his hair and grabbed his keys. i followed behind him to go sit with the adults to collect my thoughts.

why was i acting like this.