six.

wooyoung pov

after that the day went past in a hurry.

all my classes seemed to have that boy in them.

choi san..

i got in my car but didnt drive home yet. i just sat in my car.

i noticed san from across the parking lot. he was walking away from the school with the four girls.

he really seemed like a bad kid.

i started up my car and drive the direction they were walking. once the four girls went their seperate ways and san was alone i drove faster.

i didnt want to look like i was stalking him.

so i drove home.

i walked inside my house and looked at my mom laying on the couch in a blanket.

she was taking a nap.

i moved upstairs to my room and looked out the window to the house across from me. it was vacant for a year but now the blinds were closed. maybe it was finally bought.

i closed my blinds but as i did i saw the others open.

i peeked out to the other window and noticed a familar black and red haired boy.

he seemed to be talking with someone in his room. he didnt have a different attitude at home from the one at school.

the person in his room handed him a blue bag and pointed to my window. i moved my finger away from the blinds and went back down stairs.

my mom was still asleep until i went into the kitchen.

"good afternoon, wooyoung" she spoke as she stood up and walked to me.

"we got new neighbors today. we havent had one in a year." she spoke and i nodded. "he goes to my school. his name is san."

"is he your friend?" she asked.

"not quite."

we heard a knock on our door and my mom went to answer it. after she opened it i followed behind her.

it was san and the man in his room.

as soon as san made eye contact with me he tried to walk away but the man pulled him back.

"this is san and im his dad. we are your new neighbors." my mom opened the door to let them in.

"this is wooyoung and im his mom" my mother spoke up and san rolled his eyes when his dad walked inside.

his dad gave him a soft pat on the back "san why dont you and wooyoung go upstairs and let the adults talk."

i scoffed and his dad looked at me.

i couldnt wait for my sister to get home and take san away.

my sister was rosé. she always got home late because she would always go shopping after school.

i walked up the stairs and san followed behind me.

we didnt talk.

we walked into my room.

we didnt talk.

i coughed to break the silence. "so, my sister will be home soon hopefully so you can leave my room."

he stood up against the wall next to my window. "ah you already dont like me, thats cute" he said sarcastically. "whos your sister?"

"rosé."

he nodded.

i heard the door open and close downstairs and i pointed to my door. "shes home you can go now."

"thats not a nice way to treat your guests." rosé walked into my room and sat on my bed. she waved at san and looked back at me.

"i heard you and him were in a closet together today." she teased and i rolled my eyes again.

"i heard he gave you a boner" she laughed and san looked up at me with a suprised expression.

i folded my arms and went into my bathroom to change clothes.

i was embarrassed.

i wore tight black pants and a dark blue hoodie and i grabbed my keys and left my room leaving rosé and san in there alone.

as i walked out and close the door i heard san say to rosé. "he does kinda have an ass I see your point."

i shook my head and walked downstairs.

my mom and his dad were watching tv and drinking coffee.

"im going out to eat."

"why dont you take san and your sister with you" my mom smiled.

"they said they didnt want to go"

"ah really? when rosé walked in she said how hungry she was and im sure san would love to go. why dont i ask them?" his dad nodded at my mom and she called them from downstairs.

"wooyoung wants to go out to eat do you two want to tag along."

rosé perked up and nodded really fast. "yeah, san lets get food"

he looked at his dad and he seemed annoyed. his dad motioned him to leave and san just rolled his eyes as rosé grabbed his arm.

i sighed loudly and walked out to my car as fast as a i could. i didnt even want to go out anymore.

rosé sat in the back with san.

she was quiet.

they mustve been talking about me.