fourty six.

when should this book end 👉👈

san

did i feel like shit? of course.

did i care? not really.

wooyoung fell asleep which made me kind of sad but its okay. he was really pretty while he slept. i felt myself move up and slowly start to kiss him before pulling myself away and burying my face in his chest.

i really liked him..

but he probably thinks im a monster..

eventually i went back home and to my luck my father wasnt home yet. i smiled to myself as i closed my blinds and i laid on my bed and eventually took a nap.

after hours of napping i woke up again and i felt like i was dying. i picked up a water bottle from my bedside table and drank it while opening my blinds.

in the other window wooyoung was sitting at his desk and studying. he looked so pretty absorbed into his school work.

he was so focused on his work and i was so focused on him i didnt know how long i was staring.

"san... san!!!" i heard aggressive knocking on my door and i snapped out of my daydream.

i stood up and pretended like i was just minding my own business.

"how long were you planning to stare at him?" my sister asked and i felt flustered. "i wasnt staring at him.."

"i dunno... you were staring at him pretty hard." she stated and i shook my head.

she sat on my bed with a large smile. "do you like him?"

i stayed silent.

i didnt want to say that i didnt.

her eyes lit up slowly as i looked away. "you like him!! mister bad san has a crush on mister popular!!" she squealed.

i sighed softly and looked back through my window slowly.

seemed as we were talking he took a shower. he was standing with a towel around his waist and i quickly closed my curtains to protect my sister from seeing anything.

and plus theres nothing good about being a pervert.