twenty nine.

[small time skip]

yeosang

after that night wooyoung seemed giddy. like a little kid.

it was because of san.

he just didnt know it.

we ended up dying his hair black today too which he seemed to enjoy.

dummy dummy.

we still didnt have school for around nin days or so.

hopefully he'd calm down

he didnt speak about what happened with choi san that night and i dont think he even knows it was san.

maybe san didnt know it was wooyoung.

why was he poll dancing anyways?

isnt he the almighty scary choi san?

dumb kids.

so sex driven they dont even care about themselfs personally. how one mistake can ruin your entire well-being. they just dont seem to care.

i cant say im any different.

shit.

i was next to seonghwa in bed.

naked.

so frankly im the sex-driven kid i keep talking about.

but atleast i know seonghwa was gentle.

there is no say that wooyoung or san were gentle for what it matters.

i just hope the other is ok.

based on how fast wooyoung is able to move and walk he was either the top or maybe not a booty virgin.

san

i woke up in the bed of the blue room from the previous night.

i sat up and immediately yelped.

why did my ass hurt so bad?

it didnt hurt when wooyoung did it so why does it hurt now.

i pasted a sad expression and walked to the bathroom to get my regular clothes and my phone so i could finally head home.

my sister came home last night and maybe she would still be at my house before she eventually moves.

cus i know she will eventually.

i walked all the way home and thought maybe it would be better if i had a car but i didnt really want to sit down.

and my dad wouldnt trust me with a car.

then everything hit me at once.

i had sex with jung wooyoung.

i felt like banging my head om the wall or maybe the road i was walking on.

but it didnt feel terrible i guess.

back to being straight.

i walked as normally as i could when i got to my house and knocked on the door.

my dad answered and gave a slightly concerned look.

"go fix yourself and take a shower before your sister sees you. you smell musty."

i gave him a sarcastic thanks before i headed to my room and into the bathroom.

boy did i look messed up.

my hair was in diffrent directions and my makeup from last night was still on and i had some hickeys.

"this aint it"

i got into the shower and impulsivly bleached my hair for no reason.

i washed myself and put on some clothed before heading back down to see my sister.

"wow its been a while since youve had blond hair." i smiled softly and turned around.

"hey sis. its been a while since ive seen you with black hair."

she pulled me into a hug and we stayed there for like

a minute or so.

she got prettier since ive last seen her which is weird. hopefully she doesnt get into shit this year.

"next week we finna own this shit school." she said as she let go of me with a smile before going back into her room.