eleven.

san

after what seemed like an hour bit was probably twenty minutes of sitting in the corner with an unnoticed bright blush on my face i calmed down.

"how could he affect me like that? im choi san!" i whispered to myself just to hear wooyoung hum from across the room.

"nothing!" i yelled back and folded my arms and stayed in my corner. wooyoung seemed to be either bored or asleep.

i sighed and rested my head on my knees. "fuck fuck fuck!" i whispered again and received another hum from wooyoung in which i didnt respond.

wooyoung

toward the middle of my peaceful nap the light turned on and suddenly blinded me even though my eyes were closed.

i jumped up and san noticeably jumped from the corner of my room. i sighed and grabbed my bag and left before saying anything.

just to my luck mingi and yunho were passing the classroom in the hall and they turned to look at me.

"yo the power was out for so long. were you locked in the classroom?" mingi asked as i heard the door open behind me and close quickly. i scrunched my face up and looked down letting out a small 'fuck'.

i could practically hear yunho and mingi start to smile and shortly i heard sans shoes click down the hall until they disappeared.

"san hmm?" "he mustve had a fun time in there" "it seems theyre always trapped together" "san looked so flustered!" they spoke as i began to walk away.

annoying.

the intercom came on again and i stopped walking. "lunch is extended for students that couldnt eat"

i smiled softly because i was fucking hungry and rushed to the cafeteria. i got food and sat down at my normal table and started to eat. mingi sat next to me with a smile. i just glared at him.

i eventually finished eating and returned to class to finish the day without any problems but with my luck that didnt happen.

after class finished i walked to the roof to call my mom and ask her what she wanted to eat.

on the other side of the roof sat san and jisoo.

i minded my own business.

"yes, baby?" my mom answered.

"what would you like to eat for dinner?" i turned my body around and leaned on the railing. "hmm i dont really know!" i heard her laugh and i smiled softly.

"well maybe you would like to think about it?" i asked.

"our neighbors might come over again. i have an unfinished game with the older one." i pulled my phone away from my ear and sighed loudly before bringing it back.

"is rosé home yet?" "no" she answered slowly. "plus i thinm you boys should bond more!"

"but-"

"wooyoung." i sighed again but i left my phone next to my ear.

"fine. what do you want to eat." i kind of want burgers."

"fine."

i turned around after hanging up and san wasnt there anymore just jisoo.

i quickly walked off the roof and to the parking lot where i found san by my car.

i walked up to my car. "what do you want?"

"my dad told me to go home with you so i wont have to walk. hes expecting us to return at the same time" he rolled his eyes and i opened my car door to get inside.

"you better walk fast." i closed the door and locked my car.

i saw san roll his eyes again as i drove off.