forty four

WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS DESCRIPTIVE VIOLENCE SO IF YOU ARE EASILY SCARED OR DISTURBED PLEASE SKIP.

san

avoiding wooyoung isnt actually as hard as i thought it would be. all i had to do was be touchy feely with seonghwa and the chances of him wanting to talk to me would decrease.

as of recently the only girl i spoke to often was lisa and jennie.

jisoo transfered schools after she lost her fight which i refused to join because i didnt care.

pretty pathetic though.

i was laying with my head on seonghwas lap as he slowly played with my hair. then lisa came up to me visually upset like i never saw before.

i sat up slowly but she refused to sit down and talk. she grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards the back of the school quickly to show a group of upperclassmen in a circle near the wall.

i gave her a confused look and started to walk away annoyed until i heard a feminine scream.

i paused for a moment as i saw lisa trying to claw her way through the men.

i pushed her out of the way and put my hand on one of the boys shoulders to see what was happening and in the middle i saw a girl with short black hair..

my sister.

lisa

it was like something clicked in him when he heard the scream. he saw his sister standing in the middle of the men as i couldnt stop myself from crying.

i couldve sworn his eyes rolled back.

he started to hit them and his hits were really loud.

i heard them connecting.

as the boys were dropping to the floor he got to the one in charge after everyone else ran away.

he knocked the taller man to the ground and straddled him as he repeatedly punched the other in the head and chest.

his breathing was irregular.

the blood made me feel lightheaded.

as i grabbed jessi and leaned onto a wall san grabbed the boy on both sides of his head and kept slamming it into the ground and everything went black.

wooyoung

taking a casual walk outside with jennie as she seemed to want to get to know me after i met her through san.

who i seemed to be thinking about alot.

we had sat on a bench to talk a little bit more and she suddenly stopped speaking and stood up with a worried expression.

she leaned and looked at the side of the building.

"is that...? oh fuck!" she started to run and i followed after her as we got closer things got clearer.

lisa on the floor surrounded by men as san was on top of another male covered in blood that didnt seem like it was his.

he didnt stop punching.

the male he was hitting was obviously passed out but he didnt quit.

as i calmed down and ripped san off the other male and jennie was asking jessi what happened then it made sense.

san went limp in my arms instead of fighting.

his heartbeat pounded against me and he was crying. i guess hes the type of person to cry when hes mad.

i took him back to a bathroom to clean him up and calm him down.

eventually he spoke. "is jessica okay?" to which i nodded but i truly didnt know the answer. as i finished wiping the blood off and washing the tears off his face i gently gave him a kiss.

it lasted around sixteen seconds before we heard a walkie talking and keys that sounded like it was running.

"we dont know the one who caused it but there are five boys passed out and one girl but she seems to be doing fine." san looked down and i kissed his head.

"you think im insane huh?" he asked and i pulled him into a hug and shook my head before responding. "no. you had a reason." we stayed in the bathroom until we were able to leave school for the day.