sixteen.

wooyoung

morning came.

my eyes slowly opened to adjust to the light outside and i couldny help but notice an unfamiliar heat on my body.

as my eyes adjusted i came to realise that I was cuddling san. another thing i realized after is that i somehow managed to slip out of my clothes.

i pushed him away from me and got up.

for a second i just sat and looked back at his body figure under my bedsheets.

but quickly looked away.

i didnt want to sprout another hard-on so close to school.

i got dressed in regular clothing before i woke san up by saying he was ten minutes late which he didnt seem to care about.

i walked down my stairs and my mom wasnt awake yet.

i went to her room to see if san dad was chillin in there and to my luck he wasnt.

he probably went up without san.

san walked down the stairs in my clothes once again and we were ready to go.

san

these clothes were so big for what.

he doesnt even seem this big.

especially the pants.

they look so tight on him but theyre so big on me.

"im not gay and i dont look at his lower body" i mumbled to myself as i got out of his car. i spotted mingi without yunho across the parking lot but rather with a shorter male.

i wasnt gonna risk it and i went the other way.

the smaller male i had seen earlier seemed to be new or coming back from somewhere because he kept popping up in my classes and ive never seen him before.

seonghwa would always look at him conflicted.

"whos the twink?" i nudged seonghwa as he was staring into space.

"oh thats hongjoong. he just came back from what he calls a 'vacation' week."

"and to your luck he is actually known as the school twink" he continues.

time passed quickly and hongjoong kept popping up in all my classes except dance.

i walked into the dance room and sat on the floor until one of the students would ask the teacher what we were doing and for her to respond with 'sit didn't.

wooyoung came in and sat with yeosang, yunho, and mingi as i waited for lisa.

she eventually came but she didnt seem right in the head.

"today we are doing a couple dance. doesnt matter the gender. pick your partners and ill assign the rest." she clapped and i felt a pair of eyes on me but i brushed it off.

lisa went and partnered up with bambam which i didnt understand. yeosang was very verbal about how he didnt want to be partnered up with wooyoung and of course mingi and yunho were partners.

when she counted down for us to find partners faster of course it was me and wooyoung left over.

"oh just you two thats wonderful." she wrote the names down and walked back to the front of the room as wooyoung came and sat with me.

"ok. so the couple dance will appeal to older people."

"so pornographic?" a question was asked from the other side of the room with a couple laughs but the teacher never denied it.

"youre not sucking me off on stage." i stated to wooyoung.

"you would be the one sucking my dick remember that?" he responded and i felt my face heat up.

"im not gay"