eight.

san pov

after that, i ended up falling asleep right away. i guess it was out of anger or maybe i was just actually tired.

it was the next day. my second day and i already hit someone. was i supposed to feel bad?

i didnt feel bad.

"he tried to hit me first"

"you knocked the air out of him and he got a bruise from hitting the ground!" my dad was yelling at me while i was trying to eat my breakfast.

"his mom called me from the restaurant! rosé had to call her to get wooyoung home! you dont even fully know him and you go and hit him!"

yap. yap. yap. thats all i heard.

"he tried to hit me first" i finished my cereal and grabbed my keys and left before he continued to yell at me.

i continued to walk and put my headphones in. i didnt want to be bothered right now.

a small tap was felt on my shoulder and i stopped walking. i let out a long sigh and quickly turned to see rosé walking with a specific liliac haired boy.

she wasnt smiling but rather she had a hint of fear in her eyes.

i rolled my eyes amd kept walking.

faster this time.

i turned up my music and didnt stop walking until i got to school.

i met up with jisoo and jennie in the same now empty classroom from the day before.

they said they wanted to make a deal with me.

"san please?" jisoo spoke

"are you being deadass?" i laughed.

"rosé and lisa dont need to know i told you. just lead him on a bit"

"i dont want to"

"please san?"

"i dont even know this mingi kid"