forty two. *

wooyoung

morning came and i was woken up by being shook. it was seonghwa and he looked terrified.

"get dressed and jump out the window please!!" he whisper screamed and flapped his hands and i immediately got the memo. i put same clothes on before getting mine on and jumping out the window with san as he told.

i noticed another car in the driveway and saw his parents unlocking the door.

shit i didnt clean up.

i shrugged it off and took san to my house since i didnt have a key and i dont think his dad was home.

i walked in and my mom wiggled her eyebrows at me and i just rolled my eyes.

i laid him on my bed and kissed his cheek.

"woowoo cmere." he said in a soft tone and made grabby hands but his eyes were still closed. i laid down next to him and he smiled and put a leg on me and his arms over my chest.

i ended up falling asleep.

shortly after i fell into a deep sleep i woke up cus a light passed by my window and i sighed softly.

san managed to slip out of his clothes which was cute.

i closed my eyes to fall asleep again which was interrupted by san whining. i ran my finger through his hair to comfort him.

i think the baby was having a nightmare..

he suddenly laid his head on my chest moving his body on top of mine positioning my thigh in between his legs.

like a koala.

i rubbed his back and rested my hand on his butt to fall asleep again.

san sounded so peaceful.

his pretty breaths on my ear. i started falling asleep thinking about him.

but today wasnt my day.

another light passed and my mom started watching her tv too loud. so i sighed and played with sans hair.

he started whining again but this time he slowly rolled his hips on my thigh.

baby wasnt having i nightmare.

my eyes widened but i let him do his thing scared to wake him up.

he started moving himself faster on my leg and moaning.

like a bunny.

he was so cute.

i didnt move.

maybe he thought i was a pillow.

he opened his mouth and i felt his breath on my neck sending tingles throughout my body.

this was quite a sight..

i saw my door slowly start to open so i stopped sans hips and closed my eyes.

it was rose and my mom. "they were loud a second ago maybe it was just my imagination."

what the fuck were they planning.

san started whimpering again and i tensed up.

so pushed his face into my neck to muffle the sound.

"-them sleep.."

"but they look so cute can we take a photo?"

"wooyoung would get mad at you and you know it." i heard them leave and i let go of sans hips letting him hump against my thigh again.