thirty eight.

san

i heard loud music as i approached the gym.  i slowly opened the door to peak through before looking around and grabbing a rag and bucket of water from the janitors cart and fully opening the door to walk in.

i was going to 'clean the bleachers'

i payed attention to the bleachers as i walked up to the top and dipped the rag in the very brown water.

"hi angel !!" seonghwa shouted and i jumped slightly as i heard a familiar feminine laugh.

he was jennies partner.

i looked over and waved slowly noticing yeosang standing next to him and my mind blanked.

two partners?

why did he get two partners?

their music started up once more and i started to watch them.

i wanted to get a closer look.

i scooted down to 'wash the lower part'. and i could tell why jennie was so horny in the bathroom.

seonghwa completely changed as he danced and he was good at it too.

"san come here for a second." yeosang spoke and seonghwa hit him.

but i got up and went to them anyways.

they all moved to sit down as i stood in front of them. as seonghwas eyes moved up and down my body i felt more awkward.

"you should call wooyoung and show us your dance." jennie spoke with a smile.

"it'll be informational since wooyoung is the third best dancer in this school based on the test last year."

third huh?

"yeah please call him. ill call yunho and mingi and they can show us too!! itll be fun!!" yeosang finished and pulled my phone out of my pocket to call wooyoung.

"hey are you still at school?"

"huh pussy mouth? speak louder." he yelled loudly through my phone and i laughed awkwardly.

"are you still at school you big bitch?" i said louder and i heard him laugh.

"miss me already? where are you at?"

i rolled my eyes. "the gym."

"ill head on over."

i hung up and sighed loudly.

"was that a yes?" seonghwa asked and i nodded quickly.

"mingi said hes coming with yunho right now."

thats when the hallway got loud. loud yelling and laughing and occasional slapping sounds before the door opened and mingi held the door open for yunho and wooyoung.

jennie put her hands together as wooyoung walked in before putting her head down.

"why am i here?" wooyoung put his arm around me and i quickly pushed it off. "they asked to see our dance to learn more."

"ight dont fuck it up." he responded with a laugh as he turned on his speaker and yunho sat next to yeosang and mingi on the bleachers.

our song started playing and wooyoung started moving quickly like it was his seventh sense.

i felt eyes on me which made me nervous.

but i started dancing anyway.

we danced and moved and of course i kept eye contact.