twenty three.

wooyoung

i inhaled deeply as i watched the males figure sway back to his stage. mingi patted my back and put his hand on my shoulder.

"he's doing mmmh private dances you should go uhh buy one you seemed hmm to enjoy that." he tried to sound like he was ok but his words were slurred and when i looked back at him i could tell he was doin somethin behind me with yunho.

i shivered and headed in the direct of sans stage and payed the girl that was standing with the pouch some money and she told me i would be going last and it was lucky i made it to the cut.

i smirked and headed back to my seat.

i was able to see him dancing from my seat which annoyed me ever so slightly.

i felt the seats next to me move as jongho moved to sit on the other side of me.

i looked at him he gestured to behind me but i didnt want to look back.

i hated that they were ok with doing that in public. it couldve been because they were drunk but it was weird.

i asked him where yeosang and seonghwa were and he shrugged.

names showed up on the male dancers screen and it probably ment whos turn it was.

i walked to get another drink and hummed slightly as i downed it.

once five people went for around twenty five minutes each they seemed to be going faster.

it made me actually think about what was happening in the area he was in.

soon enough a woman came walking to my table as i was talking to jongho.

i noticed it was the same woman i gave my money to.

"he's ready for you." a smirk crawled up onto my face as she let me to the dance floor.

we headed onto the stage and into a room that was farther than the rest of the club.

she closed the door behind her.

"rules are dont touch him unless he says you can and dont hurt him." she winked and i sat on the bed.

"i hope you know you payed more than one hundred dollars for this moment. you seemed to enjoy him too." she laughed slightly.

i couldnt fully make out what she was saying as she closed the door and locked it.

the boy came walking into the same room as me.

he didnt seem sweaty at all.

or tired.

i sat on the end on the bed.

he wore a robe.