6 | Sudden Changes

KATHRYN'S POV

Another day, another tiring day of working has come to an end. I really can't process how much of an asshole this nobility is to people like me. Should I even consider taking the grand duchess offer? I mean I can't even control myself when it comes to my work.

Just imagine that I have to meet and live among them, that's a recipe for disaster.

As I was about to reach my home, I noticed a car park right in front of my house. Based on what day today is, my parents supposed to have their time off from work. Maybe it's their friend.

Before I could even take a step forward, the front door of my home burst open and I saw my father was thrown out onto the street. I was about to help him up when I heard my little siblings from inside the house.

"Oh, who's this? Your daughter? Eric, why didn't you tell me that you have such a beautiful daughter?" A man suddenly walks out of my home while dragging my mother with him.

"She's not in this mess!" My mother yelled while she tries to get herself free from his hold.

"Kat, get inside and calm your little siblings. We'll handle this," my mother smile.

"Eh, who says you can talk? Stay, Kat. I would really want to talk to you privately." What is going on here? Who are these people? I turned to my father who simply look away.

"Who are you? Why are you doing this to my family?" I asked the man himself. He finally released my mother and walk towards me.

"Oh ... I'm just an old friend. Your parents haven't been able to pay me back the money they owe so ... I feel like visiting your home. What a beautiful woman you are," he smiled while caressing my cheek.

God, I want to hit this man!

"Guys, check her stuff. Who knows, maybe she has cash on her." They forcefully took my bag from me and look inside.

"There's nothing here except for this expensive-looking handkerchief and this uniform." The man's eyes flickered.

"For real? You're working at Le Stella. That is one establish place to work at. With that background, you can always ... Hmm ..." I feel uncomfortable when he's looking at me from top to bottom.

"Work for me by selling your body to my client. I'm pretty sure they will pay extra for you." What?! No!

"Take her with us boys. There's no harm in ravage her before the others do. Just make sure none of the kinky stuff though. We need her in pristine condition for the highest buyer." They surrounded me with such lust in their eyes.

"No! Daddy! Please help me! DADDY!" I was being dragged into the car while my parents were powerless. I begged for their help even though I know they can't do anything. I refuse to go inside their car.

What did I do to deserve this?

"Get in bitch!" They push me, forcing me to get inside. No! I don't want to be their sex slave! No!

"Release her at once." I was surprised to see the Grand Duchess together with her maids. What are they doing here?! This is bad. They shouldn't be here. I don't want to endanger the member of the imperial family.

"A noble? At this part of town? Odd." The man who I assume the leader questioned the duchess.

"Well, there's no harm in strolling around. What is going on and why are you being rude to one of the imperial court lady?" She asked making everyone confused. Even I was confused for the moment.

"Court lady? What do you mean? This is no place for a court lady to stay. Did you hit your head or something while on the way to get here? Because with a pretty face like that, you could make a great addition to my collection." He was eyeing the duchess.