19 | Au Revoir, Adios

THIRD PERSON POV

"The Gralia Imperial Opera House is once again our host for the first premier of Gralia's legendary love story play. To show their support, his majesty, Emperor Alvia together with his date, Lady Kathryn Park has just arrived." The news reporter announced the arrival of Emperor Alvia and Kathryn.

The limousine stops and it took everything that Kathryn got just to walk out from the car together with her date. Alvia smiled to her people when she got out of the car before offering her hand to Kathryn.

It was a hassle for Kathryn because her dress seems to hate her for some reason. Alvia noticed this and decided to helped her date out of the car. The reporters and the emperor's admirers both felt happy and jealous at the same time.

Some gave Kathryn the death glare while others are just happy that the emperor seems happy to be with her date.

"I never knew it's such a big deal for you to come to the premier," Kathryn whispered when they enter the building.

"Of course it's a big deal. Some speculated that the legends are actually based on my ancestor. They change the facts from actual human being and based them on god and goddesses. Its literature and everything is possible when it comes to someone's imagination." Both Alvia and Kathryn were then lead to their private box

" Both Alvia and Kathryn were then lead to their private box

Kathryn let out a small sigh when they both seated. Alvia smiled when she turned to face her date.

"What? Already having such a hard time?" Alvia asked.

"It's a different story if I have the freedom to choose what to wear. This dress is killing me and I'm scared that I'll show something that I shouldn't have with how the dress is made. What if I tore them? What if I show them bits of myself?" Alvia looks down and admires Kathryn's dress.

"Annabelle didn't lie when she said you tend to be overthinking. Look, it's totally fine. You wouldn't be able to show anything to the press. It may look see-through but that's just the outer layer. See, there is another layer inside," Alvia assured her date.

Kathryn sighs heavily.

"Is there a problem, your highness?" Alvia's attending maid made herself known. She has been looking at the majesty for quite some time and she noticed that they seem to be struggling with something.

"No. It's just Lady Kathryn being such a worrywart," Alvia chuckled.

"Is there a problem, milady?" Kathryn was embarrassed when the maid asked her.

"No. Thank you for asking," the maid bows before she excused herself and returned to the door.

"And besides we're both up here away from the reporters. Even if you accidentally showed something you shouldn't have in public, they won't know. It's just you and me up here. Even the maid stood way back there by the door," Alvia whispered.